BY TP-LINK

TP-LINK AV200 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit (TL-PA2010KIT): HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps Miniature design Smaller than most powerline adapters on the market Blends discreetly in front of any power outlet No new wires Easy plug and play operation No configuration required Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 75 percent 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices Built-in QoS assures the quality of bandwidth-sensitive applications such as voice, video and online games Supports IGMP-managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming see more...

Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchases for my nerdy brother for Christmas. He loves it. Three years later and he still uses it.
Shannon N.
Vado, NM
Quick and simple way to expand wired LAN coverage in your home or to tie in older/non wifi AV devices. I have installed them in both my grandmother's and father-in-law's homes to enable network access without having to rewire their homes or upgrade their DVD/Blu-Ray players.
Steve C.
Works great! Does exactly as advertised and provides about 26Mbps across my house. Bought an extra and it automatically extended the network to that as well with minimal bandwidth loss.
Dee J.
These did not work for me I was trying to extend a woman fo line to the next room. It didn't work at all. I brought it back to Best Buy.
Abby X.
I love it! It Provided and extended more signal around the house! I recommend this item!
Amy W.
Katy, TX
This links have helped me set up another office in my house would recommend list of friends and family. Easy to install and set up
Joshua J.
Silver Spring, MD
Very useful in our house... It extends the signal to wired items easily and effectively. Overall, it's a great product and I love it!
Karan S.
Fantastically amazingly beautiful is what I'll say if you don't have one your missing out! Get it now!
Jeannie L.