TP-Link Smart Plug HS105 Power Plug

by TP-Link

TP-Link Smart Plug HS105 Power Plug

HooW does this work? ?
Start your review of TP-Link Smart Plug HS105 Power Plug!
Shauna L.
Waldorf, MD
Techie Expert Level 2
TP-Link Smart Plug HS105 Power Plug uploaded by Shauna L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have these plugged all over my home. I love them. I can control my lights, TVs, and other things by adding this plug. It’s easy to set up with WiFi and allows to to talk to my apps. I am adding them to my entire home. Smart home here we come. Inexpensive way to have a smart home without ppl coming to do it for you.
Sunshine R.
Techie Expert Level 3
TP-Link Smart Plug HS105 Power Plug uploaded by Sunshine R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I honestly love this plug a lot! I never thought I'd had a use for this plug but I plugged my fan into it and automized it to turn on about 3 in the morning so I don't wake up hot. Very good purchase.
Stephanie T.
San Antonio
We recently got one of these to try out with our Echo Dot. It was super easy to install and works great. The only thing that would make it better was if it was a little smaller. It covers up enough of the surround outlets on my plug strip to make it impossible to plug other items in next to it. I did end up buying some smaller ones in another brand for those tighter spots.
Mateo H.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This was a great purchase. I was able to connect this to my Alexa and was wonderful during the holidays when it came to turning on our Christmas tree, either by self times or phone or Alexa commands. I gave some to my dad too and he uses them now as well.
Kristen M.
Bellefonte, PA
Techie Expert Level 4
We have been using these for years. They are fantastic when they work. Every day though, we get a “...... isn’t responding, please check your network connection and try again” there isn’t anything wrong with our network. We have a mesh network boosting the signal throughout the house. We have invested a lot of money in this brand but we may have to switch to something else
Aristides S.
Jacksonville , FL
It’s ok for a room for WiFi but if you want real coverage you want something like the orbi ax6000 from nest.I mean it’s a little pricey but gets the job done
Sophie M.
West Caldwell
Very slim and not bulky. It was very easy to connect with the app. My alexa app automatically connected to it. I love this to turn on and off my vanity. The alexa compatibility is an added bonus. I recommend to others.
Diana J.
Haughton, LA
Techie Expert Level 6
These are so insane. Anything can be a smart item with these plugs . Its simply amazing i bought a few an they aren't to expensive.
Nichole B.
Bethpage, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I have a few of these throughout my home and I’m pretty happy with them. They come in handy if I get stuck out late, with just a tap of a button from my phone, I can turn on lights in the house.
JM F.
Apple Valley, MN
Fantastic product. First time buyer for smart home and the setup couldn’t be easier. Download the app, plug in the adapter, turn on your item. Couldn’t be simpler, very fast and responsive as well. Also able to be controlled by Alexa or Google home!