BY TP-LINK

Control your lights, ceiling fans, and other fixtures from anywhere with the HS200. The smart switch replaces any standard light switch, and connects to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the free Kasa app. Kasa also lets you manage connected fixtures with your smartphone or tablet, including setting schedules, timers and countdowns. For added convenience, you can use your voice to control the HS200 when paired with Amazon Alexa. see more...

Melody K.
This isn’t an outlet adapter, it’s a smart switch, and I love it. It was my first foray into smart gadgets, and I don’t regret it. If you are thinking about getting one, make sure you have a neutral wire, it’s usually white. If you don’t have one, it won’t work. I was able to hook it up myself, and have it up and running in about 30 min. If you are planning to use this in a multiple gang box, keep in mind this thing does stick out more than a normal switch. Your other switches, if they are not being switched out as well, may need a spacer to bring the switches forward to meet the plate. In addition to that, you may want to buy a deeper face plate, as I did, to accommodate the new switch. I was able to set up the switch with my phone. Oh! If you have a MAC address filter running on your router, don’t forget to add the switches!
Kim C.
Best invention ever. My goal is to have my entire home turn smart. My child always leaves the lights on and I can shut it off when I am in bed. Works perfectly for kitchen lights. Please buy this. So cool.
Lauren M.
Hilliard, OH
Product works great. easy to install, reliable and very convenient. We enjoy using our Amazon Alexa capability with these.