BY TOY'S R US

Megan S.
Easy to navigate through website and usually has a lot of options. One downside is that the packaging department is awful. I have received crushed items because they don’t take the time and care to ensure the product is safe
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Toys R Us is every Patent's personal nightmare! Full of toys and screaming kids. They do have a good range of everything you child needs or wants. The customer service can either be fantastic or terrible. Three staff members watched my struggle to my car with a baby on my hop and bags of items....when the store was empty of customers. The prices aren't too bad either.
Sasha S.
Wolfeboro Falls, NH
Love shopping on the site. Tons and tons of toys some of which you can't get anywhere else. And love the sales during Christmas time. I also like how everything has its own isle in the stores.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
I shop toys are us a lot during the holidays because it is so much easier to shop from home and said of trying to get out and fight the crowds. All the toys I've purchased from there have been great quality and my son loves them! Their website is super easy to use, and they're always running great sales.
Tara S.
Atlanta, GA
Great website to shop, quite easy navigation and easy checkout process. Many products available on the website that are not available in the stores and most are in Stark. Free shipping two stores is quite often available as well. Which is wonderful! I quite enjoy shopping this website.
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
I love the wide variety of toys! Things you have never seen or heard of are always fun to find there. Rewards program is good too. I shop mostly online and it's pretty easy to find items online. Prices are a little higher than big box stores but the re way program evens it out.
Angelia N.
Minneapolis , MN
Anytime I'm looking for the "hottest toy trend" at the time I check this site, they tell you what stores have it in stock at so you aren't running to a bunch of other places. The sale section is great you can find really great things from clothing to strollers!
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
One of the premier online retailers for accurate filtering of interests, appropriate ages, and availability. This is my first stop for toy exclusives, and I'm eternally grateful for their in store return policy in the event of a fickle child!
Caroline W.
Nanticoke, PA
Love shopping online for my kids toys. I like that they are able to pick something out online instead of going to the store and wasting hours in there not knowing what they want every time! I would recommend busy moms to use toysrus.com.
Sadie W.
Phenix City, AL
Awesome toys for awesome prices! Always a diverse range of products for kids of all ages. It can be a bit overpriced! I shop here often for my two kids! I wish they price matched online. I would recommend shipping here!