BY TOY'S R US

Lais X.
Milford, MA
Ordered a toy organizer for my little cousin and it just took forever, they have a very bad customer service, I ordered the organizer and it was guaranteed to be delivered in a day but I got an email after the day saying the organizer was out of stock and it had no estimated date to be delivered, it was just terrible. Hate ordering stuff online from them.
Tivonia B.
Westland, MI
Our cats get such a variety of toys from not only us but our families too lol so at this point we have either store brand or toys r us brand cat toys. As long as it crinkles, lights up and can be safely chewed on their happy which means we are happy
Stephanie C.
West park, FL
I love thia credit card i can use it everywhere and is very secure if I'm far from my zip code they call me to veryfy if I'm the one using it..., also if is a big purshase...
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Toys R Us is every Patent's personal nightmare! Full of toys and screaming kids. They do have a good range of everything you child needs or wants. The customer service can either be fantastic or terrible. Three staff members watched my struggle to my car with a baby on my hop and bags of items....when the store was empty of customers. The prices aren't too bad either.
Sasha S.
Wolfeboro Falls, NH
Love shopping on the site. Tons and tons of toys some of which you can't get anywhere else. And love the sales during Christmas time. I also like how everything has its own isle in the stores.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
I shop toys are us a lot during the holidays because it is so much easier to shop from home and said of trying to get out and fight the crowds. All the toys I've purchased from there have been great quality and my son loves them! Their website is super easy to use, and they're always running great sales.
Tara S.
Marietta, GA
Great website to shop, quite easy navigation and easy checkout process. Many products available on the website that are not available in the stores and most are in Stark. Free shipping two stores is quite often available as well. Which is wonderful! I quite enjoy shopping this website.
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
I love the wide variety of toys! Things you have never seen or heard of are always fun to find there. Rewards program is good too. I shop mostly online and it's pretty easy to find items online. Prices are a little higher than big box stores but the re way program evens it out.
Angelia N.
Minneapolis, MN
Anytime I'm looking for the "hottest toy trend" at the time I check this site, they tell you what stores have it in stock at so you aren't running to a bunch of other places. The sale section is great you can find really great things from clothing to strollers!
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
One of the premier online retailers for accurate filtering of interests, appropriate ages, and availability. This is my first stop for toy exclusives, and I'm eternally grateful for their in store return policy in the event of a fickle child!