BY TOYSMITH

Rocio b C.
Rocio b C.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I'm so glad I had these when my little one was teething when before I bought them he would always cry and when I heard about this product I bought it and he would stop crying ir really works and releices the pain for them
Litekiah G.
Litekiah G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I was looking for the prefect teething ring for My son and when I found this he was gumming it and wouldn't stop! I bought at least 4
Vidalys M.
Vidalys M.
Chicago , IL
These are worked very well for both my babies when there teeth started coming in. They both liked it better when it was chilled.
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert
This is such a great teether. It is gel filled and freezes nicely! I thought that my daughter would pierce it when her teeth started coming in, but she didn't. She still uses it for her molars coming in and it is still in great shape. The hole in the foot is easy for her to hold onto, even when she was little.
Angie P.
Angie P.
Buffalo, NY
I had put these on my baby shower registry for my daughter and am glad I did! Not only did they make teething easier for her, but they also held up and got us through my son's teething. The gel freezes but isn't "rock hard" so it nice for them to chew on, and it stays cold for quite some time.