Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesToyShoppe
ToyShoppeA Turbo Scratcher Replacement Pads

ToyShoppeA Turbo Scratcher Replacement Pads

by ToyShoppe

Renew your cat's love for his favorite toy with these replacement pads. Made with corrugated liner board, these pads provide additional hours of fun for your cat. Extend the life of your cat's favorite toy with the Bergan Turbo Scratcher Replacement Pads. Made with corrugated liner board, these replacement pads allow your cat to enjoy additional hours of play. For use with the Bergan Turbo Scratcher cat toy (not included) and Star Chaser Turbo Scratcher cat toy (not included) Made with corrugated liner board Provides additional hours of play with your cat's favorite scratcher

Does anybody else put catnip in these my cats go crazy for them when they have catnip on top
Start your review of ToyShoppeA Turbo Scratcher Replacement Pads!
How would you rate this product?
Destany K.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are pretty awesome other than the facts that out cats are super strong and destroy them quickly! They used to last longer but now out kitties are maniacs and love a new one LOL! <3 We have a calico and orange tabby cat. These are fun for them though because they are circular, good quality, and fun for them!
Carly M.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loves her turbo scratcher! I don’t know what trouble she would get into without it lol. We usually have to replace the pad once a month. I love that each refill also comes with a little packet of kipnip.
Marybeth R.
Phoenix, AZ
Not my cats absolute favorite but they love digging their nails into the cardboard. they get so loud as if they're showing off their scratching skills lol
Jamie H.
Williamstown, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love these cardboard scratchers. It actually keeps them from scratching the furniture. They even sleep on them. LOL!
Debi J.
Leavenworth , KS
I don't know if my cat likes sharpening her claws with these or just making a mess I have to clean up. I'm thankful that they sell replacements.....I think anyway lol.
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
Both my bunny and my cat love tearing this up. It helps with their nails and my bunny's teeth.
Jenn P.
Malone, NY
My cats love scratching on cardboard scratchers, and these refills are awesome. They are inexpensive, last a while and you can flip them over for added life. Sprinkle some catnip on there for an added enticement!
Halle C.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
My boyfriend has this for his cat and she loves it she always had to wipe off her paws after using the litter box and this is perfect
kelsie U.
Blandon, PA
My cats love scratching pads, no matter the shape or brand. you can never have too many to keep your furniture safe!