Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesToyShoppe
ToyShoppeA Round Ball Track and Swatter Cat Toy

ToyShoppeA Round Ball Track and Swatter Cat Toy

by ToyShoppe

Keep your cat busy for hours with this PetSmart exclusive ToyShoppeA,A Round Ball Track with Swatter. Your cat will spend hours trying to catch the ball and bell that spins away just when she thinks she's caught it. Includes a mouse shaped swatter for additional play fun.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ToyShoppeA Round Ball Track and Swatter Cat Toy!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia T.
Wytheville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Honestly, my cats never play with these toys. Granted, my cats are adults so they are kind of over it, but these toys just bore them. They like something more interactive that keeps them moving like a laser light or something that pulls their focus.
Noreen K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little kitten absolutely loves playing with this toy! It’s great to see my little fur baby having so much fun!
Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Pretty cheap, my cats will play with it occasionally it not something that they use very often
Taylor P.
Painesville, OH
My cat is OBSESSED with this. She will play with it for hours and it keeps her occupied. I would definitely buy this again.
harmonee F.
Alva, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Keeps my one eyed cat happy and the inside cats. Just love it. Even the puppies play with it. Very durable.
kelsie U.
Blandon, PA
I got this toy for my cats when they were tiny kittens and they still play with it, years later, like it is brand new. They love it

Looking for your answer?