BY TOYSHOPPE

Tunnel has peek-a-boo netting and crinkle noise to encourage yourcat to play! Assorted colors, please allow us to choose one foryou. A PetSmart exclusive. Easily pops open and folds down Includes 1 tunnel and 8 fastener tabs Attaches to Toyshoppe Pop-up Play Cube (sold separately) Designed for hours of safe fun Provides exercise and entertainment for you and your cat Warning: Contents under pressure. Use caution when opening. Not meant forchildren. Comes with small parts. Ingestion of this product canresult in serious injury. Measures: 34" Length x 10.5" Diameter see more...

Orle L.
Orle L.
This is one of my cats' favorite toys! They use it every day, with each other or by themselves. They enjoy it as much as they did the first day, the price was awesome (less than$20) and it's very durable, which was something I was afraid it wouldn't be. 5 stars for this one!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love this tunnel. It has lasted surprisingly long considering it has some mesh material on it. The cats love to run through it and chase each other. It comes with straps to connect it to a cube toy but the cats prefer the tunnel by itself. This was a great simple toy for them that is easily stored in its original plastic container.
Grace  S.
Grace S.
Tunnels are a cats best friend! All cats love to jump and run through tunnels so make sure that if you get one, it's a few feet long! This tunnel is specifically good because cats can see through the netting in the middle. I recommend this if you want a new way to entertain your cats.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
My cat loves this. When she really wants to play, she runs through it like crazy. Other times she just lays in it and creepily stares out at us through the mesh.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Oh my goodness! My kitties love their tunnel (I have 8). They chase each other at lightning speed through each end!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
#309, British Columbia
My two cats love this tunnel! The only downside is is never where I leave it sure to the cats rolling around in it, and I trip over it in the dark! They also have the cube attachment