Pets & AnimalsCatToyShoppe
ToyShoppeA Interactive Scratcher Pole

ToyShoppeA Interactive Scratcher Pole

by ToyShoppe

Provides the ultimate scratching and interactive play experiencefor your cat. Made exclusively for PetSmart. Features: Encourages scratch behaviors Unique natural scratch fibers Mouse and ball feathered play toys

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ToyShoppeA Interactive Scratcher Pole!
How would you rate this product?
Jess B.
Murphy, NC
My cats really enjoyed these! But... They're so rough on toys that they rip of the mice and feathers. I had to rip out the spring on the side next to the scratcher because I didn't want my cats to get injured. Really awesome product! I just wish my cats were a little easier on their toys.
karla S.
Grimsley, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I bought one of these for my cats awhile back and I wish I woull of bought two. They really like the scrathing poles

Looking for your answer?