BY TOYSHOPPE

This durable toy provides lasting good times for your dog. The internal squeaker continues to squeak even after being punctured. Let your dog play with this ToyShoppe Longbody Invincible Gecko Dog Toy. The internal squeaker is designed to squeak even after being punctured. In addition, the toy is constructed from polyester fiber to provide durability. For dogs Made from polyester fiber for durability Squeaker offers additional stimulation Heavy-duty squeaker still squeaks after being punctured Ingestion of this product can result in injury. Observe your pet's behavior with the product for suitability. Remove or replace if damage or separation is detected. Available in small (2"L x 6"W x 15"H) and medium (2"L x 6"W x 28"H) *See menu selections above for sizes available online. see more...

• how well made is this? my dogs a wild one 1 Answers
  • My dog tends to destroy all his toys especially the squeaker. Is ...2 Answers
Buy on PetSmart*
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
Peoria, Il
My puppy loves these!!! she found her holiday toys and she cannot wait until she gets the rest of them for Christmas (ad long as she isn't naughty!)!!
Mirabel H.
Mirabel H.
Bronx, NY
So far my dogs favorite sqeak toy . Every time i walk tru the door he always greets me with this in his mouth.
Lisa g.
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
Pet Lover Expert
This toy is a great product. I bought one of these for my puppy and he loves it. it kept him occupied while we ate.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
I have a two year old pitbull mix and he LOVES this toy. Thankfully, his first objective is to find the squeaker and deactivate it! They last him a long time!! I highly recommend it!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
My Honey loves her gecko! I always put it in her kennel and it keeps her busy while I'm working!
Betty R.
Betty R.
Philadelphia, MS
I got my puppies one of these from pet smart and they absolutely love it! They are rough on toys and so far they haven't messed this one up!
concetta b.
concetta b.
Pet Lover Expert
I always cruise through the pet toy isle looking for different types of toys for my two dogs. This is one I like but not for my jack Russell or American staffordshire. They tore the two I bought them to shreds and rip out the squeaker it last no longer that 20 mins. More for a smaller dog that can't rip them open
Kelley R.
Kelley R.
Wow my dog can't not get enough of this toy! She absolutely loves it and takes it everywhere with her.
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
White Sulphur Springs
I have two dogs and this is a great toy. My dogs like to play tug o war and this is a great you for that.
j b.
j b.
My dog loved it too much; I had to put it up because the dang squeaking was getting on my nerves. But at least it makes him happy, even if the noise drives me up a wall. They were right about it being durable. He usually bites right through the squeakers...
Lizette F.
Lizette F.
Las Cruces, NM
My dog tends to destroy all his toys especially the squeaker. Is this toy durable?
sadie d.
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
how well made is this? my dogs a wild one