BY TOYSHOPPE

This durable toy provides lasting good times for your dog. The internal squeaker continues to squeak even after being punctured. Let your dog play with this ToyShoppe Longbody Invincible Gecko Dog Toy. The internal squeaker is designed to squeak even after being punctured. In addition, the toy is constructed from polyester fiber to provide durability. For dogs Made from polyester fiber for durability Squeaker offers additional stimulation Heavy-duty squeaker still squeaks after being punctured Ingestion of this product can result in injury. Observe your pet's behavior with the product for suitability. Remove or replace if damage or separation is detected. Available in small (2"L x 6"W x 15"H) and medium (2"L x 6"W x 28"H) *See menu selections above for sizes available online. see more...

• how well made is this? my dogs a wild one 1 Answers
  • My dog tends to destroy all his toys especially the squeaker. I...2 Answers
Jessica W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has had this toy for 7 years. He was a puppy when I got this toy for him. I’m shocked on how long it lasted. It doesn’t squeaky anymore but it’s still in one piece. He likes this toy a lot!
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I always cruise through the pet toy isle looking for different types of toys for my two dogs. This is one I like but not for my jack Russell or American staffordshire. They tore the two I bought them to shreds and rip out the squeaker it last no longer that 20 mins. More for a smaller dog that can't rip them open
Rocio L.
Lansing, IL
I have a chiwinnie and so far this toy is still in one piece and she loves the large squeakers. I have the one with 3 squeakers and it is plenty big for them. Only buy if you don't mind your dogs having a blast and lots of noise while they play with it....all the time.
Katia L.
Coral Gables, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This one is one of my favorite toys that my dog loves he gets to play tug of war with me and when he's calm he squeeze it just to hear it squeak and goes insane playing with it. Pretending the toy is actually real.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
My dog can't get enough of squeaker toys and he's very lucky I don't mind. I bet it's fun for them and a stress reliever as well. Love how durable they are and it is definitely a favorite for my dog too!
Clara W.
Richmond, TX
This is one of my dogs favorite products by far, and it's great for tug-a-war! It also has amazing designs and feels really sturdy and I don't have to worry about it ripping! Great product overall!
j b.
My dog loved it too much; I had to put it up because the dang squeaking was getting on my nerves. But at least it makes him happy, even if the noise drives me up a wall. They were right about it being durable. He usually bites right through the squeakers...
Nicole O.
I have a two year old pitbull mix and he LOVES this toy. Thankfully, his first objective is to find the squeaker and deactivate it! They last him a long time!! I highly recommend it!
Jenny C.
Flatonia, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My chewing, and my weenie both love these toys. They don't actually last too long due to them playing with them night and day, and being rough, but they are cheap enough to replace.
Rachel B.
Philadelphia , PA
My dog absolutely loves this toy. My boxer-bulldog loves any squeaker toy I buy him but this one since it had so many squeakers in it he plays with it all day long.
Lizette F.
CORONA, CA
My dog tends to destroy all his toys especially the squeaker. Is this toy durable?
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
how well made is this? my dogs a wild one