BY TOYSHOPPE

This durable toy provides lasting good times for your dog. The internal squeaker continues to squeak even after being punctured. Let your dog play with this ToyShoppe Longbody Invincible Gecko Dog Toy. The internal squeaker is designed to squeak even after being punctured. In addition, the toy is constructed from polyester fiber to provide durability. For dogs Made from polyester fiber for durability Squeaker offers additional stimulation Heavy-duty squeaker still squeaks after being punctured Ingestion of this product can result in injury. Observe your pet's behavior with the product for suitability. Remove or replace if damage or separation is detected. Available in small (2"L x 6"W x 15"H) and medium (2"L x 6"W x 28"H) *See menu selections above for sizes available online. see more...

• how well made is this? my dogs a wild one 1 Answers
  • My dog tends to destroy all his toys especially the squeaker. Is ...2 Answers
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
Peoria, IL
My puppy loves these!!! she found her holiday toys and she cannot wait until she gets the rest of them for Christmas (ad long as she isn't naughty!)!!
Mirabel H.
Mirabel H.
Bronx, NY
So far my dogs favorite sqeak toy . Every time i walk tru the door he always greets me with this in his mouth.
Reighven ..
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
My dog can't get enough of squeaker toys and he's very lucky I don't mind. I bet it's fun for them and a stress reliever as well. Love how durable they are and it is definitely a favorite for my dog too!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Philadelphia, PA
My dog absolutely loves this toy. My boxer-bulldog loves any squeaker toy I buy him but this one since it had so many squeakers in it he plays with it all day long.
Katia L.
Katia L.
Coral Gables, FL
This one is one of my favorite toys that my dog loves he gets to play tug of war with me and when he's calm he squeeze it just to hear it squeak and goes insane playing with it. Pretending the toy is actually real.
Clara W.
Clara W.
Richmond, TX
This is one of my dogs favorite products by far, and it's great for tug-a-war! It also has amazing designs and feels really sturdy and I don't have to worry about it ripping! Great product overall!
concetta b.
concetta b.
Pet Lover Expert
I always cruise through the pet toy isle looking for different types of toys for my two dogs. This is one I like but not for my jack Russell or American staffordshire. They tore the two I bought them to shreds and rip out the squeaker it last no longer that 20 mins. More for a smaller dog that can't rip them open
Katie W.
Katie W.
Dallas, GA
This product was my puppies favorite toy and never put it down. He chewed on the toy until it fell apart. Love it
salma h.
salma h.
Indianapolis, IN
My dogs love playing with these but I feel like yet hate the nose and so do I. It's very annoying. But anything for them to have fun
Rocio L.
Rocio L.
Lansing, IL
I have a chiwinnie and so far this toy is still in one piece and she loves the large squeakers. I have the one with 3 squeakers and it is plenty big for them. Only buy if you don't mind your dogs having a blast and lots of noise while they play with it....all the time.
Lizette F.
Lizette F.
Las Cruces, NM
My dog tends to destroy all his toys especially the squeaker. Is this toy durable?
sadie d.
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
how well made is this? my dogs a wild one