Toys 'r' Us Vtech Crazy Legs Learning Bugs Multi-color uploaded by Julie M.

BY TOYS R US #53 in Baby Toys

Learn and play all day with the Crazy Legs Learning Bugs by VTech! The educational toy offers two modes of play and comes with six shape pieces that your child can sort into the ladybug to learn shapes and numbers. Pop them out with a push of the baby ladybug button on top for playtime excitement. Featuring a Learning Mode and Music Mode, your little one will be entertained with the light-up shapes and spinning baby bug as they discover counting, nature and more. Attach the pull string for roll around fun, or store it in the battery compartment to sit and play. Pop and pull your way to learning fun with this cute ladybug shape sorting toy! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Bronx, NY
I brought this toy a few weeks ago for my baby girl to use. It met all my expectations because my baby loves it so much and this toy has her so entertained and learned how to use it so well. Comparing it to similar products I would say I would still choose this one because it's more of what attracts the baby and I would definitely recommend this to all parents.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Kent, WA
I got this toy for my daughter when she was about 8 months and she loved it. I love how interactive the toy was and it had so much for her to do where it kept her interested. I liked how you can take the shapes out so they can learn to recognise their shapes and problem solve what goes where.
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Very cute toy, my baby use to love this toy so much , it's great for learning and playing , plus it had wheels so it worked like a car , there's bunch of similar toys but I think if I had a baby again I would go with this one again.
Perla C.
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
My son loved this toy! We got it as a gift and my son learned a lot from this toy! We actually ended up buying a second one to keep at my in laws since he loved it so much!
Anastasia W.
Anastasia W.
Magalia
Cute toy and my daughter enjoys it. She has lost a few of the shapes however and they aren't that easy to stick on.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Douglasville, GA
My favorite niece loves it. Still plays with it and she is two now. VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Great toy. Keeps entertained for awhile since there's so many parts. Durable. Price is good.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Great toy to teach shapes, but they pop off too easily when trying to put them back on the toy. It sings cute little rhymes which is nice and has different learning options. The kids like it!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Liverpool
I purchased this for my one year old sister a few weeks ago and she hasn't stopped playing with it since. It's a very sturdy and affordable toy which means we don't worry about her giving it a good bashing or slobbering all over it. It really does bring her joy.
Kiersten W.
Kiersten W.
Cardinal, ON
My child loved playing with this toy. Lots of flashing colours and sounds. Price is affordable from toysrus.ca