Toys R Us Tunnel Pop Up Cat Toy uploaded by Hannah B.Toys R Us Tunnel Pop Up Cat Toy uploaded by Samantha A.

BY TOYS R US

Treat your frisky feline to a colorful, whimsical toy designed withstimulating variety or textures, shapes and sounds and tons of fun! The Toys"R"Us Pets Pop-Up Tri-Tunnel keeps your cat entertained andout of trouble. A PetSmart exclusive. Easily pops open and folds down Encourages positive play Dangle toy included Warning: Contents under pressure. Use caution when opening. Not intended forchildren. Contains small parts. Ingestion of this product canresult in serious injury. Observe your pet's behavior with theproduct for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for yourpet. Remove or replace if damage or separation is detected. 34 in L x 34 in W x 10.5 in Dia. (86.3 cm x 86.3 cm x 26.6cm) see more...

Kelly M.
Pickerington, OH
My cat would play with this for hours she loved it ! I’d say for the price I felt like I got a great deal the only con is if you live in a small space you might have to put it away when they are done playing because it does take up some space but it’s super easy to put away
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Elvia N.
Mount Laurel , NJ
My cats live in this. They love their tunnel and the fact that’s three opening is great. It lasts long it hasn’t broken on us yet. The color is nice. I actually have two of these and they love it.
Alicia M.
My cats live this tunnel. It’s a reasonable price and has enough tunnels to keep them entertained. However, the last one we bought broke fairly soon. The one I had before that lasted a while so maybe the material is getting cheaper.
Sarah A.
Oklahoma City
They liked this but the cats destroyed it fairly quickly. There were holes, snags and rips all over it within a week. Might be decent for one cat but it definitely won't hold up to 3 cats playing with it roughly.
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Princess Peachy will literally run around in circles doing laps on this thing for hours. In one side putt the other and around I have no idea why she gets stuck in that. But this thing keeps her so entertained
Hannah B.
Hands - ahem, paws - down my kitty's favorite toy. She's not a big fan of toys in general, so I was psyched when she fell in love with this. The material is light and sturdy, the three tunnels mean three times the fun, and the little dangly ball inside (pictured) has a bell. Only thing I would love is for there to be some sort of strap for when you want to fold the tunnels away (right now I'll just use whatever string I have laying around to tie it down). But for the price, I really can't complain.
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great for small spaces if you dont have room for a huge cat tower or scratch post.
They fold right up for easy storage.
You can buy more to make it as big or as small as you want
Phuong T.
fort mill, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves to this thing!!! She’ll eat, sleep & play all in this toy. The price is a bit pricey, because u can get this any where else for cheaper , but it’s still a great buy .
Samantha A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I actually purchased this product for my rabbit and he LOVES it. He enjoys running through the tunnels, lounging in them, and even pushing the entire set of tunnels around the room! It's nice that these give him a safe place to hide (in lieu of under the couch) when he wants to feel like he's burrowing.

My cat doesn't mind this product either, but isn't an avid user like my rabbit, Snickers is.
Celenia B.
Gorham, ME
Are you able to take these tubes apart?