Toys R Us Tunnel Pop Up Cat Toy uploaded by Hannah B.Toys R Us Tunnel Pop Up Cat Toy uploaded by Samantha A.

BY TOYS R US

Treat your frisky feline to a colorful, whimsical toy designed withstimulating variety or textures, shapes and sounds and tons of fun! The Toys"R"Us Pets Pop-Up Tri-Tunnel keeps your cat entertained andout of trouble. A PetSmart exclusive. Easily pops open and folds down Encourages positive play Dangle toy included Warning: Contents under pressure. Use caution when opening. Not intended forchildren. Contains small parts. Ingestion of this product canresult in serious injury. Observe your pet's behavior with theproduct for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for yourpet. Remove or replace if damage or separation is detected. 34 in L x 34 in W x 10.5 in Dia. (86.3 cm x 86.3 cm x 26.6cm) see more...

• Are you able to take these tubes apart?2 Answers
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I actually purchased this product for my rabbit and he LOVES it. He enjoys running through the tunnels, lounging in them, and even pushing the entire set of tunnels around the room! It's nice that these give him a safe place to hide (in lieu of under the couch) when he wants to feel like he's burrowing.

My cat doesn't mind this product either, but isn't an avid user like my rabbit, Snickers is.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
My cats love anything with tunnels! They are like huge hamsters lol they love the sound of them and changing each other in them. My cats have all their claws and the tunnels have no wrips or holes in it, it's great quality.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Hands - ahem, paws - down my kitty's favorite toy. She's not a big fan of toys in general, so I was psyched when she fell in love with this. The material is light and sturdy, the three tunnels mean three times the fun, and the little dangly ball inside (pictured) has a bell. Only thing I would love is for there to be some sort of strap for when you want to fold the tunnels away (right now I'll just use whatever string I have laying around to tie it down). But for the price, I really can't complain.
Liza W.
Liza W.
Dundalk, MD
This is the best tunnel ever for cats. I bought this as a birthday gift for my 1 year old cat Maggie. She basically lives in it now. She loves playing in the tubes with the hanging toys, or attacking us as we walk by! She has more fun with this tunnel than any other toy. Its constructed well, and a decent size.
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Wyandotte, MI
I have two cats and they love to hid in the tubes and then jumping out and scare each other. Great to have around if your kitties are home alone all day.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Astorville , Ontario
I actually bought one like this from pet smart when my two kittens were little and they are adults now and still love it, will be buying another one very shorty as it has a lot of wear now.
Celenia B.
Celenia B.
Gorham, ME
Are you able to take these tubes apart?