BY TOYS R US

Treat your frisky feline to a colorful, whimsical toy designed withstimulating variety or textures, shapes and sounds and tons of fun! The Toys"R"Us Pets Pop-Up Tri-Tunnel keeps your cat entertained andout of trouble. A PetSmart exclusive. Easily pops open and folds down Encourages positive play Dangle toy included Warning: Contents under pressure. Use caution when opening. Not intended forchildren. Contains small parts. Ingestion of this product canresult in serious injury. Observe your pet's behavior with theproduct for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for yourpet. Remove or replace if damage or separation is detected. 34 in L x 34 in W x 10.5 in Dia. (86.3 cm x 86.3 cm x 26.6cm) see more...

Emily H.
Buxton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat's, and rabbit, absolutely LOVE this tunnel! I've had it for 3-years, now, and it's still standing, and in still pretty good shape. How many laughs we've gotten out of watching our cats' go crazy, and having the most fun of their lives in it, or just chilling out in it and sleeping, makes it that much more wonderful!
Aerie T.
This is perfect for cats my cats love running around in this it’s like a little play Serra for them. This compares to the alternative because it’s the same thing but cheaper, I have 2 Tom cats and they play together in here and chase each other. I would defenitly recommend this to other cat owners!
Tannu J.
Reno, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
foster kittens, so I bought this hoping they could learn to play with these toys. I’m reporting total success. I didn’t think my kitten would like the tube, but he loves it. The green tube and the cheetah streamer are his favorite toys. He’s way calmer now that he has these to play with, and the bell on the tube is surprisingly not very annoying at all.
Laura C.
Los Angeles
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great toy for cats and dogs. I took it down because my dogs got too rough playing with it, but when they were puppies it was definitely a favorite. My cat also enjoyed it and would sit in the middle and just hang out.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Elvia N.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats live in this. They love their tunnel and the fact that’s three opening is great. It lasts long it hasn’t broken on us yet. The color is nice. I actually have two of these and they love it.
Vanessa K.
My cats love this tunnel, so I feel like my opinion doens't matter as much. I like that it has multiple exits, which is great when they are playing and chasing each other. I wish it was a bit bigger though.
Noe F.
Boston
Súper divertido juego para mi conejita de predico súper accesible y fácil de encontrar, creo q no sol9 los gatos, tibien otros animales como conejos o chinchillas pueden divertirse con este juego en el cual pasarán horas.
Lluvia H.
Long Beach
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great toy for all the dogs cuz I'm of them live at some of them hate them some of them just running around play with it all day long that's really good toy
Kelly M.
Pickerington, OH
My cat would play with this for hours she loved it ! I’d say for the price I felt like I got a great deal the only con is if you live in a small space you might have to put it away when they are done playing because it does take up some space but it’s super easy to put away
Celenia B.
Gorham, ME
Are you able to take these tubes apart?
Jazmin J.
florida
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
cual es su precio , un aproximado ?