Toys R Us Treat Dispensing Dangle Cat Toy

by Toys R Us

The Toys"R"Us Pets Treat Dispensing Dangle Toy bounces and swings, dangle from most doors and dispenses treats! What more could your frisky feline ask for? A PetSmart exclusive. Features: Feathers dangle from the toy for added fun! Includes: 1 - Treat Dispensing Dangle Toy Intended For: Cats Activity: Dispensing Treats Pet Size: Small, Medium and Large Color: Assorted colors; please allow us to choose one for you. Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your pet's behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toys R Us Treat Dispensing Dangle Cat Toy!
How would you rate this product?
Flor M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Muy bonito para que mis mascotas jueguen con ellas.... Me encanta comprarles jugietes para que puedan jugar
Skyann S.
Bealeton , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat absolutely loves this. And he truly doesn't like much. Haha a very strange cat that is picky with just about anything. They price for this toy is perfect. Considering it's a cats toy I never want to spend a bunch on toys.
jackie M.
Salem, OR
My cats love treats and my cats love this toy that gives them treats while they play. only downside is my cats destroyed this within a couple of days.
sana R.
Ebony Street
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very enjoyable for the kitten as they love all toys and I would recommend the torch that shows a mouse that's very fun for kittens

Looking for your answer?