Toys R Us Toys

Toys R Us Toys"R"UsA Pets Interchangeable Tip Laser Cat Toy

BY TOYS R US

Cats are playful creatures, so interact with your playful kitty today. Your cat will love to chase the Toys"R"Us Pets Laser Cat Toy, as it makes unpredictable movements, as if the light were prey. Toys that mimic the thrill of the hunt call all 500 feline muscles into action. Only at PetSmart. Features: Great exercise for your frisky kitty! Includes: 1 Laser Cat Toy Intended For: Cats Activity: Interactive play, exercise and overall fun! Pet Size: Small, Medium and Large Warning: For adult use only. This product is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts. Never point laser beam directly into pet or a personAAATMs eyes. Even brief direct contact with the eyes can lead to vision damage. Do not use on or near reflective surfaces. Do not leave pet unattended with laser pointer. Discontinue use if any part becomes loose or detached. Remove all packaging and dispose of properly. Directions: Read instruction sheet thoroughly before use. see more...

Toys R Us Toys
Toys R Us Toys"R"UsA Pets Interchangeable Tip Laser Cat Toy
Jarue D.
Olivehurst
My baby loves what he sees. He totally loves to chase it all the time.❤️ I’m really glad I bought this for him because it’s his favorite toy to play with. I’m totally keeping it away from my younger sisters, they tend to put it on each other’s eyes
Sara V.
kissimmee
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don’t know if this product is for pets or for humans!! HAHAHAH because I love to see how my cat play around the house with this 😂😂 buy it..it’s really really really funny ✨ can be used for other animals such dogs
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have two cats in our household and we had one a few months before the other and was lazy. We tried getting active with her so we bought her this laser. And what does she do, not play with it. We tried everything. So we got the next cat and happens? She gets jealous that we're playing with the other cat and starts playing with the laser. It is the best toy!
Odulia L.
Fresno
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two cats and they are super playful. My cats love to play with their toys but they especially love to play with the Laser cat toy. It’s also very funny to see how crazy they go for the laser. Love it!
Janet M.
Morris Plains, NJ
I actually uses for my cockatiel it makes him fly around trying to catch the laser I personally think it was a little pricey for laser specially for a pat but it was entertaining
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wow, this is the most fun thing for my cat.. she gets so excited when she even shes me pick it up. She just runs around wild and crazy for this. I love watching her! It is also pretty cheap and is the best toy that you could possibly buy! So glad I got this!
Htx A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this toy ! He loves playing with it especially in the dark. He always gets us laughing cause he goes crazy when he tries to catch the little red light. I would recommend people to buy this for their cats. Will totally by buying this again
Gisela C.
Kearns
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is super fun! The cats go crazy when they see a lazer. This product has multiple heads that you can switch. This is awesome to use when your bored. Cats get a kick out of it. I recommend this if your cat is very active.
Christopher F.
Cleveland, GA
My mom uses to have a cat that would chase these lights and it was funny playing with it. I have no cat but believe it or not it's just as funny watching my dogs chase this. If you have furry friend try one of these for countless hours of fun.
Kelly F.
Norcross
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This laser pointer has a really prominent laser that is easy for both me and my cats to see. They have a lot of fun playing with this toy with me. M6 dog actually really loves to play laser tag too!