Toys R Us Toys"R"UsA Pets Dental Bone Dog Toy

by Toys R Us

Treat your furry friend to this whimsical toy, designed with astimulating variety of textures; great for dogs that cheweverything or are in the teething stage. Multi-sensory Safe, non-toxic Great chicken flavor Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observeyour pet's behavior with this toy for suitability. Some toys may beinappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if itbecomes damaged.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toys R Us Toys"R"UsA Pets Dental Bone Dog Toy!
Purchased at: PETCO
My dogs LOVED this. They fight over it all the time, and it’s a bonus that it helps their teeth. I think I’m gonna have to buy another one for my other dog. I think the only con is my dogs are starting to rip it up but it’s ok.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is 9 now, so he doesn't play much but he absolutely loved this toy. It was small enough for him to pick up and run around with. He was so cute when he played with this.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup loves this bone!! The textures, size, and shape allow him to hold it with ease. It is a little pricey but well worth the money as it lasts a long time. I highly recommend this bone, even for tough chewers.
queens
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s goes without saying how adorable this toy looks. Whenever I take pictures of my doggy I always use this as a cute background or foreground toy. My dog loves playing with it. I would definitely recommend it to other owners.
VINTON
So. This is awesome. It helped with my dogs dental hygiene and teething. Because my dog is a big dog I was scared it wasn't going to last but to my surprise it lasted longer than I thought.
Weymouth, MA
My dachshund Gizmo absolutely loves his Busy Bone. I have purchased these before and always find myself going back for more. They last him a long time and he just loves them.
Schaumburg, IL
Every time when i live my dog for long time alone in home i need to buy some gift and this one is nice and soft because she like to bite and eat everything
Jennings
My basset hound loves this toy she has a whole bed full of toys and only plays with this ,medium size basset hound and I bought it from pet smart
Beaumont, TX
My puppy loves these bone shaped toys from Walmart. She sits around and plays with this toy all day. Another way that helps when I'm training her.
Selma, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these BUT she tears them up so fast! I wish they were a little stronger in the material. But they do work and my furbaby loves it.

Looking for your answer?