Toys 'r' Us Toys

Toys 'r' Us Toys"R"Us® Pets Spiked 4-Ball Tug Dog Toy (Color Varies)

BY TOYS R US

Please allow us to choose one for you. We cannot guarantee a specific color. A toy a dog can tug and chew on is the perfect toy in his eyes, which is what makes this Toys"R"Us Pets Small Rope with 4 Vinyl Spiked Balls such a great choice for your pup. This tough and sturdy toy is built to last, and to provide hours and hours of enjoyment and activity for your dog. Only at PetSmart. Features: 4 Vinyl Balls Includes: 1 Toy Intended For: Dogs Activity: Tug, Fetch, Chew Color: Assorted colors; Please allow us to choose one for you. Size: 12 in Caution: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Size: Small. see more...

Toys 'r' Us Toys
Toys 'r' Us Toys"R"Us® Pets Spiked 4-Ball Tug Dog Toy (Color Varies)
Lizette S.
El Paso , TX
My puppy absolutely love this one it is a nice toy for him to chew one rather than hate you on all my shoes he plays with it and he also is teething on it so it's actually a really great product because it's two in one
Sabrina S.
My dog ruins toys in seconds, but not this one. It's sturdy, and I'm very happy with it. The dog loves it, which is all that matters. It exceeded my expectations, and I'd recommend to other dog owners.