Toys 'r' Us Toys

Toys 'r' Us Toys"R"Us Pets Flattie Baboon Dog Toy - Stuffing-Free, Squeaker, Crinkle

BY TOYS R US

Your dog will love squeezing on this Toys"R"Us Pets Large Flattie Baboon because when he does it will squeak back. This fun and furry toy also emits a crinkling sound when touched around its center, which along with its squeaking abilities is certain to keep your pup active and engaged. Only at PetSmart. Features: Squeaks when squeezed, Makes crinkling noise Includes: 1 Toy Intended For: Dogs Activity: Noisemaking Color: Gray, Purple, Pink, Blue, White Size: 22 in Caution: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. see more...

Toys 'r' Us Toys
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I had bought this for my husky and she just loves this and plays with it all the time, even sleep with it like a baby it's so cute so I can honestly say both my furry friend and I love this toy it keeps her happy and that makes me happy
Tamie G.
Edinburg , TX
This is the best product in the market! I really recommend you to try it! And the price is not bad! It's the best of the best! When you get it, it will not disappoint you! I promise that!