Toys R Us Tennis Ball Dog Toy uploaded by Elisabeth M.Toys R Us Tennis Ball Dog Toy uploaded by Elisabeth M.Toys R Us Tennis Ball Dog Toy uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TOYS R US

Toss your furry friend the Toys"R"Us Pets 4" TRU Tennis Ball w/Logo and watch him scurry, leap, chase and tackle the largecolorful ball. Great for interactive play, providing loads ofexercise and bonding. Exclusively at PetSmart. Over-sized tennisball Colorful paw print designs Great for bonding and interactive play Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observeyour pet's behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may beinappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if itbecomes damaged. see more...

Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Oswego, NY
This ball is not very durable for large breed dogs. My Newfoundland destroyed it within 10 minutes. We'll stick with regular tennis balls
Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
I purchased this at a local pet store because it was a great price and seemed a lot sturdier than other tennis balls they had for sale. I've been really happy with how tough it is! My German Shepard plays with it daily, and its not been chewed apart yet. (Owned for about 3 weeks.) I like the large size because I think that's a factor in how quickly the dog can tear it apart. It is pretty heavy though, which can be an issue for indoor play. Having said that, it can be rolled across a floor with a lot of speed because of the weight! Overall I've been really happy with its performance, and for less than $4 I'd definitely recommend it!!
Blair E.
Blair E.
Rockbridge, OH
My dog has a collection of tennis balls. She chases them all day long. As long as you don't run this over with a lawn mower, they last a long time
Ebonique M.
Ebonique M.
Im an employee for the toy r us corp. and I have never heard of a toys r us pet line. but my dog would love this
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
Looks like a regular tennis ball, probably gets very dirty really fast cause of the color.
Rita B.
Rita B.
Ponta Delgada,Azores
My dog will go nuts for any tennis ball :) plus they are cheap and last ! love how they bounce on solid floors