Toys R Us Tennis Ball Dog Toy uploaded by Elisabeth M.Toys R Us Tennis Ball Dog Toy uploaded by Elisabeth M.Toys R Us Tennis Ball Dog Toy uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TOYS R US

Toss your furry friend the Toys"R"Us Pets 4" TRU Tennis Ball w/Logo and watch him scurry, leap, chase and tackle the largecolorful ball. Great for interactive play, providing loads ofexercise and bonding. Exclusively at PetSmart. Over-sized tennisball Colorful paw print designs Great for bonding and interactive play Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observeyour pet's behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may beinappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if itbecomes damaged. see more...

Sophie M.
Jonesboro, GA
My dog loves to play fetch she brings it to me that it is a cool little ball perfect for their teeth and them out not too big not too small it is excellent I recommend everybody to buy it for their pet
Sydney B.
Lenoir City, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves to play fetch with tennis balls and we are always having to buy more because she’s old and forgets where she hides them. Toys R Us always has great deals and they are cute!
Liyah R.
Rockford IL
I love this product and so does my dog, I’m always looking forward to playing with my dog whenever I get the chance to. Pros of this is that it’s something you can bring anywhere you take your dog to. My dog is a small dog, so he likes running around a lot whether or not it’s with or without the ball.
Luisa L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use to have a dog and I bought this ball for her she Loved it and I love the price and tus quality it das soft so my dog was able to bite it without getting hurt.
Cindy S.
Porterville , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pet lost control. Saw the ball and fell in love. Everywhere we go I take the ball with us. It was a very affordable ball which will be repurchasing every single time my pet looses it.
Dorielis O.
I spent like $15 on this ball and it didn't even last that long and ripped so easily and my dogs just like a puppy he's 5 months old and he ripped that I like 2 weeks I really don't like it
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchased this at a local pet store because it was a great price and seemed a lot sturdier than other tennis balls they had for sale. I've been really happy with how tough it is! My German Shepard plays with it daily, and its not been chewed apart yet. (Owned for about 3 weeks.) I like the large size because I think that's a factor in how quickly the dog can tear it apart. It is pretty heavy though, which can be an issue for indoor play. Having said that, it can be rolled across a floor with a lot of speed because of the weight! Overall I've been really happy with its performance, and for less than $4 I'd definitely recommend it!!
Marisella V.
CHANNELVIEW, TX
My dog loves this ball! It lasted my dog about a year or so then i ended up missplaced it or he either buried it. Regardless it was a good purchase.
Blair E.
Westfield Ctr, OH
My dog has a collection of tennis balls. She chases them all day long. As long as you don't run this over with a lawn mower, they last a long time
Danielle R.
Oswego, NY
This ball is not very durable for large breed dogs. My Newfoundland destroyed it within 10 minutes. We'll stick with regular tennis balls