Toys R Us Tennis Ball Dog Toy uploaded by Danielle R.Toys R Us Tennis Ball Dog Toy uploaded by Elisabeth M.Toys R Us Tennis Ball Dog Toy uploaded by Elisabeth M.

BY TOYS R US

Toss your furry friend the Toys"R"Us Pets 4" TRU Tennis Ball w/Logo and watch him scurry, leap, chase and tackle the largecolorful ball. Great for interactive play, providing loads ofexercise and bonding. Exclusively at PetSmart. Over-sized tennisball Colorful paw print designs Great for bonding and interactive play Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observeyour pet's behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may beinappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if itbecomes damaged. see more...

Liyah R.
Rockford IL
I love this product and so does my dog, I’m always looking forward to playing with my dog whenever I get the chance to. Pros of this is that it’s something you can bring anywhere you take your dog to. My dog is a small dog, so he likes running around a lot whether or not it’s with or without the ball.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
I purchased this at a local pet store because it was a great price and seemed a lot sturdier than other tennis balls they had for sale. I've been really happy with how tough it is! My German Shepard plays with it daily, and its not been chewed apart yet. (Owned for about 3 weeks.) I like the large size because I think that's a factor in how quickly the dog can tear it apart. It is pretty heavy though, which can be an issue for indoor play. Having said that, it can be rolled across a floor with a lot of speed because of the weight! Overall I've been really happy with its performance, and for less than $4 I'd definitely recommend it!!
Rosmery S.
Sylmar, CA
I remember as a kid how obsessed I was with this place. Now I go there to buy my dogs toys hahhaa and to check the place out
Keisha F.
Loa, UT
Pet Lover Expert
Nothing too special. Good doggy toy to get torn apart. Held up pretty well. Cheap. Would buy a few next time.
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
Looks like a regular tennis ball, probably gets very dirty really fast cause of the color.
Ebonique M.
Im an employee for the toy r us corp. and I have never heard of a toys r us pet line. but my dog would love this
Blair E.
Westfield Ctr, OH
My dog has a collection of tennis balls. She chases them all day long. As long as you don't run this over with a lawn mower, they last a long time
Danielle R.
Oswego, NY
This ball is not very durable for large breed dogs. My Newfoundland destroyed it within 10 minutes. We'll stick with regular tennis balls
Madison R.
Hertfordshire
Both my dogs love this. Very good value for money, made from a strong material that doesn’t tear easily .
Kawtar L.
My dog's name is oscar he is very friendly 😍 he loves this ball so muccchhh💕💕💕💕💕 it very nice ^^^^^^