Toys 'r' Us Puppies

Toys 'r' Us Puppies"R"Us, Sock Monkey Dog Toy (Color Varies) size: Small, Multi-Color

BY TOYS R US

The Puppies"R"Us Plush Sock Monkey Assortment is made of fun, vibrant colors, long limbs and a squeaky body. Kneel down and interact with your pet today. Only at PetSmart. Features: Squeakin fun for your playful pup Includes: 1 Plush Sock Monkey Assortment Dimensions: 2"L x 3"W x 8"H Intended For: Dogs Activity: Squeaking fun! Pet Size: Small Color: Assorted colors; please allow us to choose one for you. Warning: Ingestion of this product could result in serious injury. Observe your pet's behavior with the product for suitability. Some items may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace if the item becomes damaged. Size: Small. Color: Multi-color. see more...

Toys 'r' Us Puppies
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO
The sock monkey is my favorite monkey of all time! This is why I buy them and my dogs have one! They are soft and cute and now that my dog found it he loves it ! So I would recommend to other dog owners!
Kathryn M.
Fayetteville
This toy is something my dogs could play with all day long! It's also very cute if you ask me. I think it's good for a medium sized dog 🐶
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
My kids love their sock monkeys size is good so its easy for them to take everywhere price is decent worth buyimg