BY TOYS R US

The Toys"R"Us Electronic Running Mouse stimulates your cat's hunting instincts. The mouse scurries along the floor and around obstacles as the LED light nose helps encourage tracking. Promote play and exercise for your frisky feline. Features: LED light nose that helps encourage tracking Includes: Package contains 1 running mouse & batteries Intended For: Cats Activity: Hunting Color: Assorted Colors; please allow us to choose one for you. Material: Plastic Dimensions: Mouse is 1.75" L x 0.70 W x 0.70 H Warning: Observe your pet's behavior with this toy for suitability. Do not allow ingestion of the toy materials or parts. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. Never aim the LED light at the eyes of pets or people. Keep out of reach of children. Works on hard floor surfaces only. Will not scurry on carpet. see more...

• I was thinking about getting this.Does the cat knock it over easily...3 Answers
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
My cats absolutely love this. O have very active hyper kittys and a good 5 mins of this thing and them bouncing off the walls puts them to sleep :).
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Great while it lasted. I let my kitten play with it the day we bought it and he loved it until it ran out of battery that is. Haven't gotten around to replacing the batteries but I know I will because my kitten did like the toy. Just make sure you limit the time your kitty plays with it I guess or else it might die while in a dusty corner of your room and only get found weeks later when you're sweeping.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Hallstead, PA
Great product, my cat loves laser toys, keeps her very active especially for an indoor cat!!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
We got one of these for are cats and didn't have high hopes because they never want to play with toys we buy them but they loved this we were so excited about it.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Bought this at pet smart and I'm not too happy with it. I thought it moves around like a wind up toy. All it does is vibrate and my two cats are scared of it.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Rochester Hls, MI
I was thinking about getting this.Does the cat knock it over easily? I'm hesitating because I feel like she will just knock it over right away and I'll have to keep putting it up right.