Toys 'r' Us Kid Caster Outdoor Fishing Rod uploaded by Felicia M.

BY TOYS R US

Your little fisherman will have hours of fun with this Kid Caster Outdoor Fishing Rod. Perfect for practicing their fishing skills. Great for getting the kids outdoors and learning more about nature. see more...

Wellness Guru Expert
We purchased for my son for a fishing event they had at a local park where we live. He loved it. Very easy to cast out a reel in. Perfect pole for kids. He won a contest for most fish caught, winning first place and won a new fishing pole and a tackle box but he still prefers this pole when we go fishing.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
I like the fishing rod for my baby but we will need to upgrade as he gets older. Easy to use. The line does get tangled. Affordable for a child. Average quality -- seems like it won't last much longer than a year or two. I would recommend for first timers.
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are so cute for little ones they have fun with it. If you are a fishing fan you would enjoy
Sara S.
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great starter fishing pole for a young child. Light and easy to use.
Tanya T.
Tanya T.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Very cute beginner pool for kids. I purchased this for my son and he loves it!
Medie X.
Medie X.
Very cute beginner pole for kids! It's easy to use! Also very inexpensive!
Ashly S.
Ashly S.
Pittsburg, Ca
I bought this for my little cousin a few months ago, his dad took him fishing, surprisingly my cousin caught his first stiper fish with that little pole !
Ellie N.
Ellie N.
Lake Charles, LA
I had one of these as a kid, they got me into fishing. I grew out of that and got sorta girly girl though.
Rosie D.
Rosie D.
Frederic, WI
Oh so many memories I had one of these as a kid and I plan to buy my kid one too
Wellness Guru Expert
Does the come in other colors?