BY TOYS R US

Toys R Us® Gift Card $25.
No value until activated at register. see more...

Crystal C.
Beaverton, OR
You couldn’t go wrong with a Toys R Us gift card in the past. I would gift these for birthdays, celebrations, etc. However do not purchase them now as Toys R Us is going out of business and hey will not be accepting gift cards anymore.
Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
This is a great gift card! I’m not usually good at picking out gifts for people so gift cards are a must and everyone I have given this to has been really happy about it! They have a wide variety of great products and gift cards can be used online or in store!
Austine L.
Olympia, WA
Really helpful gift for a last-minute baby shower or last minute kid's birthday party. Bonus points go to Toys R Us because they usually have some kind of cool packaging to put the card in
candice d.
Oakley, CA
I don't think you can go wrong with a gift card especially if you don't know what to get a kid or what they're into. because we all know, kids can have melt down if you buy them they're wrong color toy or the wrong type present.. the world can come crashing and is the end of the world for them. Plus one day they can be into something in the next day it's out. So I feel like at a certain time you can give them a gift card and they're excited cuz they get to pick out what exactly what they want.
Jalm P.
Red Wing, MN
We no longer have a Toys R Us in our area but we are able to pick up their gift cards at other stores where they have gift card centers. When you have a lot of young people in your family getting them something they like is hard but a gift card ensures the right gift. The gift cards are easy to use online or in store.
Brittany D.
1,039 reviews
This is an awesome gift for any kid. What child doesn't love getting a toy for a gift, and what makes a kid feel bigger than getting to pick it out and pay for it themselves? That's why I love being able to get the pre-loaded gift cards to give out for birthdays and Christmas.
cortney a.
Gift cards are obviously the best way to go when you’re not sure what to buy! I rarely shop here. No comment on quality being that it’s a gift card. Pros are it’s a gift card! You can’t go wrong! I usually don’t shop here but get my gift cards at Giant Eagle for fuel perks
Angie R.
Bay City, OR
I purchased a gift card for my nephew and he was so excited. When he went to toys r us he found out it was closing and it made him sad. I guess we won’t be shopping there anymore. Bye toys r us! You were a great place to shop for kids.
Rossana H.
Anderson, SC
This makes a great present for a baby shower or bday party. Whoever you give this to can find from toys to baby essentials in this store. You can't go wrong with it. I would recommend shopping here it's affordable and good quality.
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
This is always my go to for baby shower gifts because you can get whatever value you want, they never expire, they're good at toys r us AND babies r us, and you can use them for anything from clothing to toys to diapers!