BY TOYS R US

This Toys"R"Us Wild Feather Boa Teaser Cat Toy is a great additionto playtime with your cat companion. Bell appliques comepre-attached for extra flair! Made exclusively for PetSmart. Non-toxic Ribbon tail Multi-sensory toy Caution: Pet Parent supervision is advised when using this product. Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. If productbecomes damaged, discontinue use immediately. see more...

Mayri C.
Pontiac
My cat Sofia loves her feathers. High quality very full and plush. She loves it and it hardly sheafs. It is 100 times better that once previously bought at dollar tree and yes I would buy it again.
D’Asia H.
Piedmont, SC
My pet love love loves this product . I like it because of the pretty colors and it doesn’t make too much noise and it is a great toy to train your pets with because they want to play with it. Go buy it!!
Izzy H.
Rainier, WA
My kitty LOVES her toy! We play with it every evening and it’s lasted quite a long time. The feathers don’t shed easily which is a huge plus for us and it has super bright colors. I would recommend this to anyone!
Krystal N.
Hanover Twp, PA
This toy is great! Gets my cats up and running! They love to chase it around and swat at it. My Siamese goes nuts when he sees it. Definitely worth the money love it! Recommend for cats who love to chase things.
Heather H.
This is another great toy for cats. They love the fluffy “tail like” thing. They attack it all the time. And they’re toys are reasonably priced. Would definitely buy one of these for your cat.
Edwin B.
Alexandria
My cats absolutely love this. It’s perfect for getting some energy out before bed. I also enjoy it because it’s interactive for all of us and gives us time to play together which I find important since cats can sometimes be standoffish.
Angel W.
Monticello, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats loved it but after playing with it once they snapped the stick. So I took the bungie rope and tied it to the ceiling so they could play with it that way and eventually that broke too.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat will not play with any toys except this one. She is obsessed with it. She walks around with it in her mouth, sleeps with it, does everything with it! When I moved I threw it away and planned on getting a new one.. for the couple days without it she seemed so sad and less playful! I've bought so many of this same exact toy because she loves it so much. The only bad thing about it is that it tears up extremely easy. It starts falling apart the first day you get it. But if your cat is anything like mine, it's worth it!
Ally J.
I bought this for my cat and she loved it, however a couple of months later it fell apart. I loved the way it looked and it wasn’t too big or bulky. It fit nicely with my other toys, I just get annoyed when I expect something to last and it breaks after a couple of months. It’s a cat toy, just be aware that it isn’t long lasting, it’s a couple of months type of toy. My cat isn’t even that big, but yet still managed to break it. She was playing with it how cats play with toys, nothing special. Just don’t purchase this with high expectations.
Alicia H.
Greenville, NC
My cat is only a year old so he has a lot of that kitten energy. He loves to play and pounce.... This wand has been so great! He loves it so much that he has, on several occasions, drug it around the house with the mouse in his mouth looking for someone to play!

The wand is really well made! We have had a few of these and they never last long. My boys tend to play pretty rough with everything! They play with this toy all the time and it is still going!

This is by far the best cat toy I have ever owned. Great quality and keeps the cat entertained for who knows how long, we get bored long before the cat!

If you have a cat in your life, you should check it out.
Jazmin J.
florida
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
consideran este juguete un indispensable para cualquier gato aun cuando no sea muy juguetón ?