Toys R Us Feather Boa Teaser Cat Toy

This Toys"R"Us Wild Feather Boa Teaser Cat Toy is a great additionto playtime with your cat companion. Bell appliques comepre-attached for extra flair! Made exclusively for PetSmart. Non-toxic Ribbon tail Multi-sensory toy Caution: Pet Parent supervision is advised when using this product. Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. If productbecomes damaged, discontinue use immediately. see more...

Ally J.
I bought this for my cat and she loved it, however a couple of months later it fell apart. I loved the way it looked and it wasn’t too big or bulky. It fit nicely with my other toys, I just get annoyed when I expect something to last and it breaks after a couple of months. It’s a cat toy, just be aware that it isn’t long lasting, it’s a couple of months type of toy. My cat isn’t even that big, but yet still managed to break it. She was playing with it how cats play with toys, nothing special. Just don’t purchase this with high expectations.
Krystal N.
This toy is great! Gets my cats up and running! They love to chase it around and swat at it. My Siamese goes nuts when he sees it. Definitely worth the money love it! Recommend for cats who love to chase things.
Jah S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this cute little kitten teaser toy and my kitten loves it also. you can get it from toys r us. it’s fun and pretty, your cat would love it. it isn’t expensive neither.
Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This cat product is great!! Our kitty kat loves it lots and we would highly recommend it for cat owners to try. We have a fiesty tortishell kitty kat and this is one of the few things in life that brings her maximum amounts of joy XD You should definetely give it a try! Your feline friend deserve it :P
Heather H.
This is another great toy for cats. They love the fluffy “tail like” thing. They attack it all the time. And they’re toys are reasonably priced. Would definitely buy one of these for your cat.
Edwin B.
My cats absolutely love this. It’s perfect for getting some energy out before bed. I also enjoy it because it’s interactive for all of us and gives us time to play together which I find important since cats can sometimes be standoffish.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat will not play with any toys except this one. She is obsessed with it. She walks around with it in her mouth, sleeps with it, does everything with it! When I moved I threw it away and planned on getting a new one.. for the couple days without it she seemed so sad and less playful! I've bought so many of this same exact toy because she loves it so much. The only bad thing about it is that it tears up extremely easy. It starts falling apart the first day you get it. But if your cat is anything like mine, it's worth it!
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this, but it never lasts long that's why I'm giving it a 3 star. It falls apart easily and feathers go everywhere. If only it would last long it would be a great product. I have bought a few of them to make sure it was a default in one of the toys, and they both fell apart.
Alicia H.
Greenville, NC
My cat is only a year old so he has a lot of that kitten energy. He loves to play and pounce.... This wand has been so great! He loves it so much that he has, on several occasions, drug it around the house with the mouse in his mouth looking for someone to play!

The wand is really well made! We have had a few of these and they never last long. My boys tend to play pretty rough with everything! They play with this toy all the time and it is still going!

This is by far the best cat toy I have ever owned. Great quality and keeps the cat entertained for who knows how long, we get bored long before the cat!

If you have a cat in your life, you should check it out.
Aleishia L.
Jonestown, PA
Amazing its so soft and my cats love it. There always so lazy and this BRIGHT super fun toy wakes them up and then play for 1-2 hours I love it!!!!