Where can I buy this toy?  My dog loved it, we went through three of them after we got another puppy and she destroyed them, but my boy loved them!!

6 months, 4 weeks ago
I just realized I posted the start of my answer as a reply to my answer XD so here it is again. Oh no :( I've been looking around a little bit, and I found a similar one on the petco website, it's a reindeer instead of a farm animal though, but it's only like $5 right now :) it's got a squeaker and some sort of crinkly sounding stuff in it!
6 months, 4 weeks ago
There's also a floral monkey version on Amazon that's actually by toys r us pets, I think the Amazon store "Pawsome Pets" sells it
6 months, 4 weeks ago
I'm not sure if they still sell them but I'd try Petsmart! I know they have Toys R Us Pets stuff there :)