BY TOYS R US

Keeping your cat's claws trimmed is simple with the Toys"R"Us SisalPost Door Hanger. Your cat will enjoy pouncing and swatting at thispost as she grooms her nails. Made exclusively for PetSmart. Non-toxic Multi-sensory Rattling ball included Caution: Pet Parent supervision is advised when using this product. Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. If productbecomes damaged, discontinue use immediately. see more...

Maggie A.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
awesome to have on each of your doors. this way my cat also doesnt claw out my doors and moreso focuses on these things! pretty neat and last forever!
Britany C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got this product for my cat because he's been super lazy haha but I put this up and he has fallen in love with it. Its the perfect kitty toy!
Justine A.
2061 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
We bought this for our cats and they love it that we bought two of them. They run around and love to bat at it.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a really great product for cats they love playing with it and you can hang it any where