BY TOYS R US #98 in Art & Craft Sets

All of the activities you need to Learn to be A Toy Doctor! Color, design, create and sticker. Everything stores inside a plastic/laminated case for easy on the go fun! see more...

Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
My daughter loves Doc McStuffins and coloring so when i saw this i had to get it for her. When she opened it i swear i have never seen her smile so big. She could spend hours playing with this and that is wonderful for me when im trying to do stuff around the house. It was very inexpensive so i bought her 2 more after this one
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
My boyfriend and I recently bought this for his niece as a birthday gift. She loves Doc McStuffins and also really loved this toy. This was very inexpensive as well. I love shopping at Toys R' Us! They have a great selection of toys and even board games.
Madeline D.
Croydon, PA
ONE OF MY DAUGHTER FAVORITE CARTOON DOC MCSTUFFINS I HAVE TO PURCHASE EVERYTHING OF HER AND NOW SHE SAYING THAT SHE IS A DOCTOR HEHEHE SHE IS MY LITTLE DOCTOR SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE IS GOING TO TAKE CARE OF AND THE WHOLE FAMILY <3
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
My daughter loves this activity set. She spent hours coloring and decorating. Although I wish there was more crayons or markers and an extra coloring activity. My daughter was happy with it and that is what matters.
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
Decorator Expert
My cousin loves it. It will keep her attention for a good while. Some items can get lost so we have to make sure we clean up afterwards lol.