BY TOYS R US

Toys"R"Us Ball Body Cat/Bunny Teaser Cat Toys provide endlessamounts of excitement for your cat. Enhanced with bell appliquesand an array of patterns, your feline won't be able to get enoughof these teasers. Made exclusively for PetSmart. Assorted animals, please allow us to choose one for you Non-toxic Multi-sensory toy Feather tail Assorted animals, please allow us to choose one for you Caution: Pet Parent supervision is advised when using this product. Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. If productbecomes damaged, discontinue use immediately. see more...

Kelley C.
My bunny had fun with this but it did break after about two weeks. But they love it! You can get it at petco!
Allison K.
Got this on sale at pet smart my two cats love it. The little bell at the end brings them running from any direction. Watching them play and jump in the air is funny. Definitely recommend
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
One of my cats loves this so much that he will drag it around the house with him till he find someone to pick it up and play with him I've never seen him so excited about a toy in my life the wands are where it's at!
Mhar S.
My friend has two cats and they love to play. I gave her cats this Toys R Us Cat or Bunny Teaser Cat Toy when I went to visit one weekend and the cats really loved playing with this toy. I think this was their favorite. The cats were so cute to watch playing this toy.