Baby & ToddlerBaby TransportBaby & Toddler Car Seat AccessoriesToys R Us
Toys 'r' Us BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter for Single Strollers

Toys 'r' Us BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter for Single Strollers

The BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter allows parents to put their infant car seats into single-seat or Duallie BOB strollers (one car seat only with Duallie Adapter), providing a great deal of flexibility and convenience when traveling. They also include one or two convenient trays, respectively, for sippy cups, toys, snacks, and more. Solid and secure seat-to-stroller attachment Adaptable to most popular infant car seats Folds quickly for easy storage Duallie comes with 2 snack trays Works with the following best-selling car seats: Britax Companion - 2003 and newer Graco Snug Ride - 2003 and newer Graco Snug Ride 32 - 2008 and newer Graco Safe Seat - 2006 and newer Peg Perego Primo Viaggio - 2003 and newer Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP - 2006 and newer Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 - 2007 and newer *Attaches to any (07-10) BOB single or Duallie stroller, snack tray included. Duallie comes with 2 snack trays.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toys 'r' Us BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter for Single Strollers!
How would you rate this product?
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Absolutely love this!! Super easy to attach and unattach. Car seat snaps right in and is super secure. BOB gets it right. Their stuff is worth the money!!
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Toys r us and baby r us are combined in my town. I've shopped online from the store and had baby furniture delivered. Toys r us I've shopped for education game. It was once one of my favorite store. Times are changing and it's all about the bigger better deal.
Brittany L.
Yadkinville
Would love to have this stroller for my son!! It’s is so hard to find cute things for boys but this one right here has overdone themselves!! I hope to get one so that my baby can ride in comfort and style!!!
Valencia G.
Arlington, TX
I actually have looked at this stroller set for a vwry long time. I love everything about it and will probably be purchasing it soon
Rana E.
Elmansora, Dakahlya
Absolutely I love this, I have my first baby first I couldn’t go outside but it help me It was comfortable to my baby

Looking for your answer?