BY NONE

Toys in the Attic (Remastered) see more...

• Can anyone answer, When -Which Album, came out AFTER the ...2 Answers
  • Aerosmith has Always been my #1 Favorite Band, with Steve...7 Answers
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Aerosmith has Always been my #1 Favorite Band, with Steven Tyler belting out the most awesome lyrics of any singer! All their songs have special meanings to me&I can listen to them over and over and Still Love! Seen numerous times live&Toys in the Attic is Definitely a Must have!
Theresa E.
Moss Point, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best band ever!!! Love seeing tgem in concert and I have all their albums. They are just a good ole Boston boy rock band that delivers in everything they do!!
Rachel C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Aerosmith, I've seen them 3 times in concert :) I grew up listening to all their music. I just seen Aerosmith back in June 2015, amazing concert!!
and f.
Toys in the Attic is a must have for any self-respecting Aerosmith fan. How fantastic would it be to get some of these back into set list circulation?
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite albums by Aerosmith. I do enjoy the old stuff better than the new. I have the digitally remastered version and listen to it often.
Heidi S.
New London, OH
A very good classic Aerosmith album. I have always liked them and if you're a fan of them you'll like this. Even if it was the bands "HAZY" days.
ashley m.
Independence, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite bands ever! Classic rock is by far my favorite genre of music and aerosmith is one of the top classic rock bands of all time!
Kim S.
A classic album that is very good and a classic. My husband is an Aerosmith fan and so it is a staple in the house.
molly t.
Glasgow, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Aerosmith is one of the greatest rock bands of all time! This era of their music was the best. Highly recommend.
Christine R.
Arabi, La
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I just love some vintage Aerosmith! Toys In The Attic is one of my favorites by them.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Can anyone answer, When -Which Album, came out AFTER the "Toxic Twins" obtained sobriety?