BY TOYOTA #2 in Cars

Toyota Motor Company
  • "My first car was a Toyota and I loved it, they are safe, comfortable, easy to mantain I felt sad when I sold it but i was getting a newer car but Im looking foward to own a Toyota again in a near future" in 47 reviews
  • "Great gas mileage for the year and everyone always compliments the Sporty style and the fact that it's a fairly roomy car. " in 25 reviews
  • "My first car was a Toyota - it was very reliable, great on gas and would have lived a very long life if I hadn't sold it for something else." in 25 reviews
  • "Our family has had a toyota sienna mini van for over 10 years now, and I am amazed an how incredibly well maintained it has been. " in 17 reviews
  • "My first car is a Corolla S. It's been over 8 years since I first got it and still runs as smooth as it first left the lot." in 17 reviews
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I purchased a 2012 Toyota Camry SE a couple of years ago and I am in love still.

I chose to purchase my first vehicle through Toyota Motor Company not only because of their beautiful line of vehicles, but because of the quality, the name, and the outstanding customer service I received.

Toyota as a company made sure all my needs and even the concerns I myself had and those of my parents were met.

It will be 3 years this July since I have purchased my Toyota Camry SE and (knock on wood) I have had no major issues with this car. It has lasted me 3 great years and it’s the best car I’ve ever driven.

The handling is impeccable.

The black leather interior is sporty, sleek, and sexy.

The radio is top of the line, touch screen with the ability to answer phone calls, change the song, and turn up the volume on the steering wheel.

The SE edition has a slap shift that gives you the ability to drive the car like a manual which is great for car lovers such as myself.

It’s great on gas mileage! $30 fills my tank up!

I just love this car and I can’t wait to make my next purchase with Toyota Motor Company!
James S.
First and foremost, I grew up loving Jeeps all my life and still do. But I wanted something new, comfortable, and economically better while still being an aggressive vehicle. So I traded my  Wrangler for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma Off Road, crew cab, short bed with the tech package.  The truck its self, is absolutely phenomenal! Everything about it I fell in love with. However, I'm giving 1 star because of Toyota's service department. Right off the bat, I noticed my grease points were all bone dry. A few more months down the line, more problems came up such as the paint was chipping, and the transmission was acting up.  The service department in Morgan City, LA (Courtesy Toyota) gave me a hard time right off the bat and threw every excuse to not repair the damages. They told me the the paint that was chipping off wouldn't be covered under the warranty because "it looked like it rubbed on something" when in fact, it was on the inside of the door. They told me that I was just paranoid about my transmission and everything is fine, when in fact not 1 but 2 updates came out to address the issues I was describing. And when I mentioned the grease points being dry, they "don't have the tools or resources to address that" when AutoZone was right down the road. on top of all of this, both the dealership and corporate told me they would be contacting me to discuss all of these issues and my bad experiences, but they never did. All and All, I love the truck and the hard work Toyota went to to make such a beautiful design. It's a shame that their service department has killed this experience for me. I will no longer be buying anymore Toyotas in the future for this reason.
Adele L.
yuma, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I purchased a 2007 Toyota Corolla and it is still running today. It is absolutely amazing the quality of vehicles Toyota makes. I haven't had any problems with the Toyota Customer Service. Every time I made a call to them they were able to send me to the correct department and answer all of my questions with ease. If I was to buy another vehicle it would definitely be a Toyota
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Currently I own a 2016 4Runner and am absolutely in love with it. This is my daily driver that I take to work and up in the mountains. While the gas mileage isn't the best, I have had worse. Not to mention, I was prepared for the gas mileage since I was wanting an SUV. The salesmen were amazing and even though I had to wait for mine to ship to the lot it was well worth the wait. There are so many options and I love them all! No matter where we have taken our 4Runner, it has had no issue. I have found our Toyota to be incredibly reliable and comfortable.
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
My first car was a 1992 Toyota Corolla. It was ancient - over ten years old - rusted and missing a gas cap. All that said? It ran phenomenally well and lasted me several years. I've always felt safe in a Toyota, and they're amazing cars that hold their value.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I purchased a 2005 Toyota Prius from a dealership a year ago and that car has been nothing but trouble I have had it in the shop once a month since I got the darn thing I paid $5,500 for it and within six months I had to purchase a $3,400 battery for it because it had dead cells on top of all the other meth that has gone wrong with the car I will never purchase another Prius the guy that I bought the car from swears up and down I'm the only person that has ever had trouble with them but no just no! I did write to Stars though because the dealerships that I have been to getting my car worked on have superb customer service I will do business with Toyota and the future and just will not be another stinking Prius my mom has a Toyota truck and she really likes it so maybe I'll go that route next!
Miranda V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I have a blue Toyota camery I absolutely love my car. I have not had a single problem with mine. Its fast and sporty. Fairly cheap, and is amazing on gas. Its the only car ill take on vacation with me! I really trust this brand. Safe family car too!
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Built to last Toyota is one of the best vehicles on the market. From the luxurious Avalon to the compact corolla investing in a Toyota is worth every mile. I had a 1990 Toyota credits that made it over 300,000 miles until It couldn't pass smog and I sold it to the CA BAR program. When I was recycling it someone tried to but it. It was bought brand new by my great aunt who later died and gave it to her son who also died. I know drive a Toyota camary with over 200,000 miles. My friend was t boned by a2017 jeep in his Toyota Avalon and lived because of the quality of the frame. Same friend had a Toyota work truck and was involved in a hit and run. It could have been worse but toyotas frame are built to last.
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
I love Toyota because their cars really do last forever! Before my recent car I had a Rav4 and then a Lexus which is owned by Toyota. I was able to drive my Rav4 for 178,000 miles before I had accident. If not for the accident I would have continued to drive the Rav4 because it was still running perfectly! I also wouldn't be alive now if I was in a different car besides the Rav4. It was so safe and I was able to walk away! With my Lexus it was a hybrid and I literally drove it into the grown meaning I drove it 236,000 miles before it died. I have had the best experiences with Toyota cars and most of my family uses Toyotas too because they are reliable and safe!
Michelle H.
I own a 2004 Toyota Scion xb. I have been so happy with this car. I love the space. Everyone is tall in my family and there is plenty of room. I love the windows all the way around the car. There are no blind spots at all. Not to mention the car is so much fun to drive. That's just a few of the things I love. Cons, I would like to buy another but newer but the models now don't have the windows like the 2004. I think this is such a great design I don't think they should have changed it. Maybe they could bring it back. I hear this from alot of fellow Scion owners.
Mari M.
Should I buy one?
Kathryn V.
Box Elder, SD
What is everyone's favorite model of Toyota? Mine is the 4runner!
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite car or truck?
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Why do you drive Toyota :)
Yajaira S.