- "My first car was a Toyota and I loved it, they are safe, comfortable, easy to mantain I felt sad when I sold it but i was getting a newer car but Im looking foward to own a Toyota again in a near future" in 47 reviews
- "Great gas mileage for the year and everyone always compliments the Sporty style and the fact that it's a fairly roomy car. " in 25 reviews
- "My first car was a Toyota - it was very reliable, great on gas and would have lived a very long life if I hadn't sold it for something else." in 25 reviews
- "Our family has had a toyota sienna mini van for over 10 years now, and I am amazed an how incredibly well maintained it has been. " in 17 reviews
- "My first car is a Corolla S. It's been over 8 years since I first got it and still runs as smooth as it first left the lot." in 17 reviews
I chose to purchase my first vehicle through Toyota Motor Company not only because of their beautiful line of vehicles, but because of the quality, the name, and the outstanding customer service I received.
Toyota as a company made sure all my needs and even the concerns I myself had and those of my parents were met.
It will be 3 years this July since I have purchased my Toyota Camry SE and (knock on wood) I have had no major issues with this car. It has lasted me 3 great years and it’s the best car I’ve ever driven.
The handling is impeccable.
The black leather interior is sporty, sleek, and sexy.
The radio is top of the line, touch screen with the ability to answer phone calls, change the song, and turn up the volume on the steering wheel.
The SE edition has a slap shift that gives you the ability to drive the car like a manual which is great for car lovers such as myself.
It’s great on gas mileage! $30 fills my tank up!
I just love this car and I can’t wait to make my next purchase with Toyota Motor Company!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos