Toyota Motor Company

by Toyota

#15 in Cars

How do you like the FJ cruiser?
toyota or honda? Which would you drive? Toyota Motor Company Toyota Corolla Honda Civic Hybrid
Toyota Motor Company Has anyone else had very poor experience with their service department?
Start your review of Toyota Motor Company!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My first car was a Toyota and I loved it, they are safe, comfortable, easy to mantain I felt sad when I sold it but i was getting a newer car but Im looking foward to own a Toyota again in a near futurein 47 reviews
Great gas mileage for the year and everyone always compliments the Sporty style and the fact that it's a fairly roomy car. in 25 reviews
My first car was a Toyota - it was very reliable, great on gas and would have lived a very long life if I hadn't sold it for something else.in 25 reviews
Our family has had a toyota sienna mini van for over 10 years now, and I am amazed an how incredibly well maintained it has been. in 17 reviews
My first car is a Corolla S. It's been over 8 years since I first got it and still runs as smooth as it first left the lot.in 17 reviews
5 days agoRoanoke
Hands down my favorite car company. Their vehicles are priced correctly, are reliable, functional, stylish and their repairs are easy an inexpensive compared to their competitors. I have only owned Toyota and will remain loyal to their brand.
a month ago
Toyota Motor Company uploaded by yesy G.
I work for Toyota and is an extraordinary company to work for. Toyota values and cares for their employees. At the dealership where I work at everybody is like family. Toyota also values and cares for it's customers. Toyota will go out of their way to make it right for any situation. I'm owm a Toyota vehicle and I absolutely love it. Toyota is one of the greates vehicle's makes.
3 months agoHensley, AR
Recently I have had a lot of problems with my Camry. Which is to be expected to some extent with an older (2009) vehicle. However, the customer service is awful. My vehicles dash board is melting and flaking off. Now that my air conditioning is going out, the dash needs to be removed to repair it. I called customer service to see if anything could be done about the damage to the dashboard and the guy was extremely rude and told us that we had ignored the extended warranty so nothing could be done. This is false. I had asked for it to be done and the Toyota dealership claimed that my vehicle was not included. After this experience I will not be purchasing another Toyota.
a month agoRichmond
Do not buy the RAV4 hybrid!  There is a fuel tank issue that Toyota has no fix for.  Gauge does not work and it is hard to fill.  DO NOT PURCHASE A RAV4 HYBRID UNTIL TOYOTA HAS A FIX.  THERE IS CURRENTLY NONE.
3 months agoRichmond, TX
I have been a Toyota owner for over 15 years and I like them. My first one was a Sequoia that I had for 5 years and there was plenty of room, it had 3 rows and there was still plenty of room in the back for other things. I didn't have any problems for 5 years until the transmission went out but it did it's job. I've been driving my Highlander for over 10 years and have never had any problems. Plenty of room with 3 rows and still room in the back. This is the longest I've ever owned a vehicle, normally they get traded in after a few years. My kids learned how to drive with it
6 months agoDanville, NH
I had a 2011 Toyota Corolla. My first real purchase. I have always wanted a Toyota however I had so many issues with it. 3 recalls with this specific year. It was so lightweight that it was all over the road with the smallest wind. It was horrible in the snow even with winter tires. It's sad because Toyota used to be a great brand. I also purchased a Toyota rav4. This as well had many issues. One of the biggest things with the rav4 vs the Corolla is the issues. The biggest recall was the computers to the rav4. It was horrible to drive. Let's just say if I was to buy a Toyota, it would have to be an early model because the newer models are horrible.
9 months agoClayton, CA
I switched from Nissan to Toyota and bought a 2016 used toyota certified camery xse and I absolutely love it. Not only did their used warranty attract me to their dealership already but my car feels so safe even though it sporty. Such a smoother ride. Toyota is definitely my new go to and my next car will be a toyota forsure!
7 months agoRussellville , AL
I love my Toyota. We have several different models they have made and everything is so reliable. They are all made well and the company is really transparent about any recalls they may have.
6 months agoSeal Beach , CA
I have leased two vehicles so far with Toyota and let me just say that they have the best customer service-from the car log experience to the phone experience-it has been wonderful and no issues! I love Toyota! Definitely recommend them to others as their cars are very reliable, and customer service is great!
a year agoCincinnati, OH
Toyota Motor Company uploaded by Alexis C.
Toyota Motor Company uploaded by Alexis C.
I purchased a 2012 Toyota Camry SE a couple of years ago and I am in love still. I chose to purchase my first vehicle through Toyota Motor Company not only because of their beautiful line of vehicles, but because of the quality, the name, and the outstanding customer service I received. Toyota as a company made sure all my needs and even the concerns I myself had and those of my parents were met. It will be 3 years this July since I have purchased my Toyota Camry SE and (knock on wood) I have had no major issues with this car. It has lasted me 3 great years and it’s the best car I’ve ever driven. The handling is impeccable. The black leather interior is sporty, sleek, and sexy. The radio is top of the line, touch screen with the ability to answer phone calls, change the song, and turn up the volume on the steering wheel. The SE edition has a slap shift that gives you the ability to drive the car like a manual which is great for car lovers such as myself. It’s great on gas mileage! $30 fills my tank up! I just love this car and I can’t wait to make my next purchase with Toyota Motor Company!

105 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Katie H. 7 months ago
All my experiences have been super positive. They are always helpful and respectful of me as a consumer and customer. I’ve always been treated with respect and kindness which is something I can’t say for a lot of other car companies.