BY TOYOTA #70 in Cars

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kristen B.
Laurel, MD
I have had this car for years and it gets me through everything! It is incredibly reliable, is a compact car with a LOT of storage space (especially since the back seats fold down completely flat), gets great gas mileage, and is also comfortable when still seating 4-5 people. Once this one hits its last legs, I will definitely be replacing it with another Matrix.
Christine B.
Mount Olive, IL
This is actually my husbands car, so this is from someone that does not drive it daily.

The thing is great on gas and is almost at 300,000 miles and still going. The AC busted a long time ago but everything else works just fine.

The only issue is that to fix the AC in my car it was a total bill of $500. In the prius, it will be $500 for the parts alone. Our cars are the same year. The point I am trying to make is when something does go wrong, even on older models, there is going to be a higher price to repair it.
mimi m.
My new go to liquid lip! I have been trying out liquid lips for months because I desperately wanted to love them, but kept getting disappointed due to the very drying effects, crumbling, and cracking. I decided to try this one out in Ulta, and wore it around the store for and I actually forgot I had it on, it was so comfortable. It dries down completely in about 3-5 minutes and stays put, without drying out my lips or crumbling. The color selection is a bit limited, currently, so I hope that they come out with more soon. I purchased Child Star, Queen B, Cool Girl (my favorite), and Who's Zooming who (a gorgeous navy blue). I can wear them all day with minimal touch ups. As usual, they do slide around when you eat something greasy or oily, but are waterproof. Th pigment is perfect, and does not streak when applying. I love, love, love these lips