BY TOY STORY 3

An Infinity & Beyond Of Bubbles! Tear Free! Gentle, Hypo-Allergenic Formula. Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested This mild, tear-free formula has been clinically proven hypo-allergenic.  Plus, its formulated to create rich, long-lasting bubbles that kids will love. see more...

• I've been wanting to buy this but I'm a little scared bec...1 Answers
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Soapy and smells yummy! Little one always has fun in the tub with this Bubble bath, only complaint is I wish it was sealed when you purchase it in the store to ensure it hasn't been contaminated with.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good clean fun and a great way to entice my little ones into the bathtub! Lots of long lasting bubbles and although I wasn't a fan of the smell, the kids liked it!
Stacey A.
Williamstown, NJ
My grandkids loves this bubble bath. They played more with the bottle and talked to the characters as if they were in the tub with them. I got it for a respectable price as well. All families can afford this.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
We bought this bubble bath from Walmart and my daughter just loves it. I think she cares more for the outside packaging than the content...
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
My kids love toy story, and they love bubble baths. Put together it creates the perfect kid activity around!
Jennifer W.
Burke , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My kids are huge Toy Story fans and therefore love this bubble bath. It produces lots of bubbles!
Angie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been wanting to buy this but I'm a little scared because my son is allergic to a lot of things so I'm worried he'll breakout. Does anyone recommend it?