BY PIXAR

As Andy prepares to depart for college, Woody, Buzz, Jessie and the rest of Andy's faithful toys wonder what will become of them. But, when a mix-up lands them at Sunnyside Daycare, they meet a host of new toys and soon discover a wild new adventure is just beginning! Take an amazing journey with some of the most beloved characters in movie history and discover what being a friend is truly all about.

Toy Story 3
  • "I love all the toy story movies, it's a great movie series for kids of all ages." in 6 reviews
  • "Our whole family loves all the toy story movies but toy story 3 is beyond our favorite and quite the tear jerker." in 5 reviews
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie was cute, but it will NEVER live up to the hype that surrounded the first two, especially with how LONG it took to be mdae and released. ITs similar to the nemo/dory situation. You loose so much hype waiting OVER A DECADE to release it. Itends up drawing an already disappointed audience to a movie
t s.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Not as good as the other Toy Story movies. I wasn’t as hyped to see this one nor faintly remember the storyline of this movie. I personally will always love the first movie. I’d recommend just to watch in your free time
Naomi B.
Morgan hill, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved the Toy story movies! but I definitely liked the first movie, the second and the third seemed a bit similar, but it doesn’t matter, I think it's a nice and funny movie!!! my kids love it!
Brittany H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie! This is my favorite one! This is the best one out of all 3 movies! I love the little girl, she's so cute! Hope we get to see her again soon and more of Andy in the 4th movie coming out soon!
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I love Toy Story. This had to be one movie I actually cried in ! I grew up watching Toy Story and I can't wait for my son to get old enough to start watching them himself. This is a great family movie to watch. Parents and children will cry in this movie. I would recommend families to see this. If you have seen all the other Toy Stories you will understand why this one was the heart breaker movie !
Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
I really disliked this movie. The original Toy Story was so great, and the second was pretty good too, but I found this one to be utterly disappointing. It seemed liked they weren't the same voice actors as the original, and it sort of seemed like it was thrown together to me. I don't think I'd recommend this movie, and I definitely wouldn't watch it again.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was my favorite of all the Toy Story movies. I thought it was so beautiful, touching, heart-breaking and uplifting. I actually felt sad for all of the toys I have ever left behind! I am not usually a fan of children's movies; but this really was an excellent movie that I doubt anybody would not love.
Nina L.
Edinburg, TX
Can't watch this movie without tissues! Went to watch it in theaters with my family and I could here all the parents sniffling when Andy's mom walks into his empty room. I cried in that part, the part where they almost melt and when Andy leaves his toys and also decides to leave Woody. I felt as if I was watching my childhood end. Thank You Disney Pixar for a beautiful movie!
Sara N.
I think toy story 3 was just as good as the first, except with better graphics. This story is definitely geared more towards adults and really touches your heart when you see the toys we grew up with going through this past faced "drama".
Olivia W.
Fulton, MS
All of the toy story movies were great to me, It was my childhood growing up and I share them with my kids today! Toy Story 3 did not disappoint in any way. I was scared the more they made the lesser interesting it would be, but this is actually one of my favorite ones. Highly recommend for any family!
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What Toy Story movie was you're favorite?
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Does anyone else want another series like Toy Story? :)
Taylor E.
Did any of you see this around the same time as you were graduating & moving on? I found it SO incredibly sad because it related to my life at the time.
Breanna P.
Beaumont, TX
What was your favorite part of the movie?
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
Did you cry during this movie? I did.