Toy Story 2 uploaded by Giselle F.Toy Story 2 uploaded by Giselle F.

BY PIXAR

The toys are back in town and ready to play once again on the big screen in Toy Story 2, the exciting sequel to the landmark 1995 animated blockbuster from Disney/Pixar. This comedy-adventure picks up as Andy heads off to Cowboy Camp leaving his toys to their own devices. Things shift into high gear when an obsessive toy collector named Al McWhiggin (Wayne Knight), owner of Al's Toy Barn, kidnaps Woody (Tom Hanks). At Al's apartment, Woody discovers that he is a highly valued collectible from a 1950s TV show called "Woody's Roundup," and he meets the other prized toys from that show - Jessie the cowgirl (Joan Cusack), Bullseye the horse and Stinky Pete the Prospector (Kelsey Grammer). Back at the scene of the crime, Buzz Lightyear (Tim Allen) and the gang from Andy's room -- Mr. Potato Head (Don Rickles), Slinky Dog (Jim Varney), Rex (Wallace Shawn) and Hamm (John Ratzenberger) -- spring into action to rescue their pal from winding up as a museum piece. The toys get into one predicament after another in their daring race to get Woody home before Andy returns.

• What's your favorite of all of the toy story movies?8 Answers
  • Haven seen it yet. Is it as good as the !st one?10 Answers
  • Who is your child's favorite character?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "great movie for kids and adults of all ages my 3 year old loves all of the toy story movies" in 14 reviews
  • "i grew up watching this and yes, i love this movie, even to this day i will never get sick of watching toy story" in 5 reviews
BROOKE A.
Mckinney, TX
This has GOT to be on the short list of movie sequels that are superior to the originals. First off I felt that an entirely digitally animated movie was incredible to begin with, and when I finally saw the original 'Toy Story' I was in awe of not just how technologically incredible it was, but how GOOD it was as well. Forget for a moment we are talking about ANIMATION...I think too many people believe that just because it wasn't live-action it simply wasn't worth an adults time. Thank heavens I have little children who want me to take them to these kinds of films so I won't feel embarassed as an adult walking into a so-called 'Children's movie'...but it just DOESN'T matter in the case of 'Toy Story' and this particularly amazing sequel. I have to hand it to the producers and writers for coming up with such a great story! First off you have to put yourself into the role of a toy, and think to yourself, "IF it WAS true that toys were alive, what kinds of problems might they encounter?" They certainly did come up with a plot that seems a perfect natural for this scenario. All of the voices do a superb job of giving life to these animated toys we see, so good in fact that I watched the entire film without once thinking to myself, "Hey, that's Tom Hanks and Tim Allen talking there!" You find very quickly that you are enveloped in this creative and might I add VERY FUNNY story which moves along at a great pace and well, even if you have seen it before, it is definitely worth another look...and if you have put off seeing this because its a 'kids film' get OVER it and see it. Good stuff no matter HOW old you are.
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I loved the first Toy Story and I love this sequel too. The scene where that guy fixes Woody is so satisfying. The new characters are so cute and the backstory on Jessie made me sad. I still watch this movie even as an adult.
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
This one wasn't my favorite of all of the movies but is still undoubtably a great movie! Pixar never fails to impress! The toy story films are filled with nostalgia for me but I will never let them go!
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
This movie is life.I enjoyed watching it as a kid and I still do.I love the characters and the story,because they're all memorable.And my favorite character is Jessie because her character is amazing!
Giselle F.
Laurel, MD
It's a really good movie! I love the cowboy and this movie sends out many good messages to kids. Like they should appreciate what hey have because once it is gone you will see how much it means to you. The actors are really good and they were really creative in making this movie.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
This movie was an absolute tearjerker at certain parts. Sometimes I forgot it was only about toys. I don't care for the entire movie, the majority of it was uninteresting for me. But the last 30 minutes were written spectacularly and they were a a complete emotional rollercoaster and will make you cry.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great children's movie. I never thought they would make a couple other movies but I'm glad they did because of how cute they are. My children love them and I don't mind watching this movie with then them because it is really cute. Would totally recommend letting your kids watch this.
Yisbeli A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This movie touched my heart. All these movies. When I was a child I would did anything just to have alive toys. When we are young, we dream to have someone to talk, some of us actually create an imaginary friend, which is in most of the cases a toy. The movie reflect that, our childhood dream.
Jailene V.
Kenosha, WI
I love this one too! It's so good to watch. Especially with kids.. I recommend watching it it's funny and entertaining. I have a lot of favorite scenes. I don't remember too much about it but I remember enjoying the movie so I'll have to watch it again.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Who doesn't love Toy Story? Who doesn't love the sequels? This is probably one of the best movie franchises ever! Great for kids, a host of amazing voice actors, and hidden (not so hidden) pop culture references! It's great for kids and adults!
Dottie B.
Moundsville, Wv
How does this movie compare to the first one?
Ieva E.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Haven seen it yet. Is it as good as the !st one?
stephanie g.
london, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your child's favorite character?
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
What's your favorite of all of the toy story movies?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Does anyone NOT love Toy Story?!