BY PIXAR #3 in Movies

Set in a world where toys have a life of their own when people are not present, Toy Story takes moviegoers on a fantastic fun-filled journey, viewed mostly through the eyes of two rival toys - Woody (Tom Hanks), a pull-string talking cowboy, and Buzz Lightyear (Tim Allen), a superhero space action-figure. The comically-mismatched duo eventually learn to put aside their differences when circumstances separate them from their owner, Andy, and they find themselves on a hilarious adventure-filled mission where the only way they can survive is to form an uneasy alliance. Toy Story was the first full-length motion picture to be created entirely through the use of computer animation.

Toy Story
  • "A great movie is all I can say my daughter loves it its crazy to believe how long ago this one came out cant wait for Toy Story 4 to come out in 2017." in 17 reviews
  • "Always one of my favorite movies as a child, and it has a great cast of actors!" in 6 reviews
  • "Toy Story probably is the best Disney movie ever I mean I love all the old Disney Princess movies I grew up loving them and they are so wonderful but I swear I can sit through Toy Story nine million times and not get sick of it I've seen it so many times the characters are just so funny and there's just so many of them to it and yeah you can take it anywhere again what a great imagination my daughter and I love it " in 6 reviews
  • "a classic movie that will forever be a staple in my life and hopefully in my children lives as well." in 5 reviews
  • "Great family movie to enjoy together, its an adorable film for kids and i would defiantly recommend this to others" in 5 reviews
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the favorite movies to watch by myself, or with the kids. The Toy Story movies are great family movies! Each one is different in its own way and includes new characters. The movie has very good actors, especially Tom Hanks, who voices the main character, Woody. If you haven’t seen any of them yet, you definitely need to! They are such great movies!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is amazing ! I have watched this movie & the sequel multiple times & I love it every time. The storyline goes like this, all toys are alive & are actually attached to the kid and care for him. This movie also shows that all the toys share a great bind are are friends,which is great to see. It is a different perspective all together. All the characters are good & kids can definitely learn a thing or two from this movie !
T B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is ranked #1 in movies with Influenster and I know why! It’s a timeless movie that is great for all ages.

The characters and actors who voice them are wonderful. The plot is based off everyone’s childhood imagination that your toys are alive! They took that idea and ran with it to create a great trilogy of movies.

Overall, wonderful movie!! 5/5 stars!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I liked Toy Story, I think it was a good movie but with that being said a lot of what was going on in the movie went straight over the kids heads and I think it was one of the first times they tried to slide adult humor into the story on sly. Not as bad as SHREK which is really an adult cartoon with tons of innuendos but it was the first time I noticed some slid in.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
Honestly another amazing movie!! All three movies are fantastic. They cheer me up constantly. The toy story movies make me feel like a kid again! They are feel good movies that are perfect for all ages. They are funny and have jokes for adults!! the quality is amazing and I can not wait to see the fourth!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie so much! My daughter now loves it too! She giggles all the way through the movie. I like this one better than the sequels. Our favorite scene is when they’re trying to catch the truck.. and theyre trying to keep up on the street. My daughter laughs hysterically. It’s definitely a great kids movie!
sav R.
Tom Hanks and Tim Allen really make this movie so amazing. As someone who grew up watching this, it was always a happy time to hear their voices come up. It is a very interesting plot line and story that every kid wishes would be true where their toys came alive and really cared about them.
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How could you not LOVe a movie about these awesome toys and the adventures they go on trying to get back to Andy. This is one of the first movies I remember actually wanting to sit down and watch as a kid, and I remember my mom recording it on an old VHS tape for my brother and I
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
Not only is this movie one of the top animated movies in my opinion, but it i would also add it to my list of the best movies of all time! The sequels are just as perfect too. No matter how many times I see these movies, I still cry!!! Absolutely flawless movie
Tara L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Toy story is one of my favorite films. I love the bond that Andy has with his toys but I also love the friendship between the toys themselves. Teaches you so much about friendship. I’ve watched this movie at least five times already!
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's your favorite character?
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Buzz or Woody?
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Is this a good movie for a 3 year old to watch.
Dominique R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who's your favorite character?
Celia E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Buzz or Woody. You must pick one.