TOXIC WASTE, SLIME LICKER SOUR ROLLING LIQUID CANDY

TOXIC WASTE, SLIME LICKER SOUR ROLLING LIQUID CANDY

INGREDIENTS: CORN SYRUP, WATER, CITRIC ACID, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, FD&C RED #40, LACTIC ACID, MALIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE), AND SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVE).

How much is this product ?
I Really love sour thing but I never try this I love to try ?
Start your review of TOXIC WASTE, SLIME LICKER SOUR ROLLING LIQUID CANDY!
How would you rate this product?
Hayward, CA
I heard of this product on TickTock, from this girl that she was obsessed with it and she told her viewers how good it was and she was on my for you page. My sister also really wanted it and then we convinced her dad to get it what we got it we tried blue raspberry and it wasn’t bad it was actually pretty good it’s sweet but kind of sour but barely there. I haven’t tried the strawberry or the other flavor that comes with or has but the raspberry is not bad at all.
Delicious candy. More sweet than sour. But me and my six year old still enjoy it. The blue raspberry and strawberry ones are the best in my opinion
N Hwy
The slime lickers are really good if you get one you will like it there in a different color and flavor and I recommend it.
Bowie , TX
Super good. Sour and amazing. Blue razz if my favorite I love it. I also like the strawberry it’s good too.
Colton, CA
1,217 reviews
The soccer county is one of the best ones of my daughter smokes it is so so I’m going to spray it in your mouth but it’s so delicious
maasluis
Omggg thiss is sooo tasty te red colour is ma favoriete and you ?? Wauww i need themm hahah