BY TOXIC WASTE

Lindsey T.
Wiggins, MS
I'm a huge sour fanatic & i can honestly say these candies are the best as far as sour goes. I have found that when a candy wrapper claims to be sour, it's not always true... but with these it definitely is! The sour flavor lasts for quite a few seconds & slowly fades into a sweet flavor. I recommend these to anyone craving something sour.
Dakota H.
I got this as a gift for my brother at a little mom and pop candy shop. He loved the flavor. It was a little pricey but that's probably because of where I purchased it. I tried it and I would purchase again. It was sour plus you get a nifty little coin container to reuse when your candy is all gone!
Cassandra O.
These are by far some of the best sour candies I have tried. It has a great flavor and I'd say it is more sour than others. Value is good! Only thing I wish is that it was more sour. I definitely recommend!
Brianne S.
One of the best sour candies you can have, honestly. They're a lot more sour than warheads so if they're not sour enough for you, these are the way to go. The sourness is amazing and then the sweet candy afterwards is a great aftercare for your tongue, lol. After the sweetness, there is a sour fizzy filling though, so be careful!
Angel S.
Extremely sour at first (it makes your tongue dry out!) but the inside's not too bad. I only have them if someone gives them to me otherwise I feel no need or desire for this product
Krista C.
Lakeport, CA
If you love sour candy this is definitely the way to go! Much more sour than war heads, but super yummy! Sour for some time then sweet on the middle. If you are looking for something super sour, this is it!
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
These are ok - I'm not a big fan of sour things though sour patch kids are so yummy. The can ut comes in reminds me of garbage pail kids... anyone remember them? Haha
Ellie M.
I love sour candies, so toxic waste is right up my alley.. I have to say they aren't as good as wqrheads, but they do fine to quench my sweet tooth for something sour.
Mariah H.
These were one of my favorite hard candies for a long time! I absolutely (still!) love these. They taste better than war heads and are great to just suck on.
Brittany B.
These are so much better than warheads. It is more sour and the taste is better. Hard to find though which sucks because they are so good
Jessica C.
Hamlin, NY
How sour are these compared to warheads