BY TOVA BEVERLY HILLS

A Signature fragrance launched in 1982 by the design house of Tova Beverly Hills, see more...

Larissa G.
Hopatcong, NJ
I used to wear Tova all the time but I have not gotten around to re-ordering it recently but I have to say it is a great smelling musky perfume. I first smelt it on someone else and asked them what perfume they were wearing. They told me it was called Tova and they order it from QVC (the shopping network). I immediately ordered some of this Tova for my mom and for me. My mom still wears it and I still intend to order it again because it is definitely one of those musky perfumes where you will get compliments. It smells very feminine and fresh. I really like the smell of this perfume!
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I don't think I can even put into words how much this smells heavenly. It's so effortless and cloudy. So soft and subtle but unfortunately they are not making it anymore which is a huge shame. Will always be the biggest fan.
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
Love Tova, her perfumes are high end and they make you smell so sexy and sensual and grown. Her perfumes have that classic Hollywood scent, classic, glamourous.
Caroline D.