BY TOUS TOUCH

Lotus, raspberry, white flowers, freesia, jasmine, almond, vanilla flowers, lily of the valley. see more...

Natalie W.
Barrie
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this as a spring and summer scent. I have only purchased one bottle and it has lasted for quite awhile. It’s sweet, but not overly sweet and it does have some richer notes. Lasts awhile on too!
Desiree C.
The scent of this perfume is addictive yet unexplainable it does not smell like anything I have smelled before. It is a little bit pricey but worth it. The aroma lasts all day. I have been using this for several years and everytime I finish a bottle I will continue to repurchase. This is my scent.
Ayoub b.
I love this parfum, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel
Daysi G.
Es mi perfume favorito. Tiene un aroma suave pero que deja un halo que identifica que lo cargas puesto. Definitivamente cuando se termine es uno de los que vuelvo a comprar sin duda.
Mariant R.
Panamá City, PTY
Use este perfume hace tiempo.tareas y es rico huele dulce y es.intenso Fura todo el día! Lo recomiendo es una fragancia clásico
Erika R.
berga
Chicas les presento mi colonia favorita la q más uso en todo él año es esta la tous me encanta su aroma i fragancia