BY TOUS

Buy Tous Women's Perfumes - Tous Touch is an alliance of four elements: gold, leather, crystal and essence, states perfumer, Rosa Tous. Fresh florals and sweet fruit create this romantic and flirty scent. see more...

• Does the smell last long? Ive been wanting to get it but ...1 Answers
Amanda H.
Great smell...long lasting...would recomend..great for nights out on the town or dinner...so go buy i did i love the smell the quilty and the price is amazing.. Alot of perfumes make me go into snezzing fits not this one so again its an amazing product
Edith F.
Long lasting fragance. Gentle and delicate aroma. Ideal for both everyday use and night out with friends
Cynthia Q.
It smells soo good and it does not irritate the skin, it has a beautiful packagin and color. Its a nice size for the value. Absolutely worth every penney!
I had another perfumes this is my favorite one.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
Este perfume me cautivó desde el primer día que lo probé, y me vi obligada a comprarlo, es una fragrancia agradable, sutil y fresca que perdura por largas horas. Se puede usar tanto de dia como de noche. El empaque es simplemente adorable, en tonos rose gold con un pequeńo colgante del osito.
nur  m.

This is the richest qe smelled in my life and used perfume is absolutely delicious and worth buying tous is a very good brand and recommended the smell pleased him my boyfriend recommend% 100
Nathalie R.
LOVE this perfume. The smell was really classy and it stayed on the whole night. I used it for special ocasiona only, formal ocassions mostly.
Zuleyra V.
Hialeah, FL
Does the smell last long? Ive been wanting to get it but I'm still not convinced!

Amazon