BY TOUS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

It is a sweet and fruity fragrance that is balanced out with rich and elegant notes. It opens with apple, lemon, bergamot, pineapple and red berries. Its heart includes Tiare, peony, lilac and freesia. Warm sandalwood, vanilla, musk and cedar round out the base. It was created in collaboration with Vincent Schaller. It is packaged in a black bottle that features a punk-inspired pink logo with angel wings and crossbones.

Review (1)
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I first bought this perfume from Dillards completely on a whim because they had the larger sized bottles marked down to $25 on clearance. I didnt like the scent the first time I sprayed it but it quickly changed my mind. It lasted all day but wasnt overpowering. It was a unique, memorable scent to say the least. I ran out after about 6 months of daily use because it was a large bottle but also because one spritz is all you need. I moved shortly after and forgot the name and couldn't find a store that carried it. I gave up and that was around 10 years ago. I was browsing a perfume website recently and found it! I guess it's been discontinued and I am extremely disappointed but I will buy every bottle I can afford.

Kohl's