BY TOUS

Triana U.
Tecate, CA
It's my favorite perfume, actually my family and friends know how much i love it that I have 2 brand new bottles unopened and the one that i'm using because they were all gifts. I love the scent and it keep with you all day. It's a fresh not sweet scent and that's how i like my perfumes.
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Lo recomiendo total. Es uno de miss preferidos no lo cambio. Au olor es duradero y Buena fragacia. Especial para la noche
Lucy L.
Galveston , TX
Got this amazing thing here for my bestfriend last month and then almost stole it back from her it smelled so good
Jennifer H.
Smells really good but kinda pricey. It's nice but wouldn't buy is frequently at all.
Laura T.
Wuppertal, Germany
I got so many compliments for this beautiful parfume, I'm going to buy this definitely again as a present for my mom for her birthday! Very glad to have it😊
Nela M.
Me gusta mucho el aroma que tiene así como.su durabilidad. Es un producto 10 con el que repito una y otra vez.
Kimberly P.
How much is this cologne ?
Greidys R.