BY CONAIR

660 Second heat-up; 30 Heat settings for all hair types; Automatic shut-off; Worldwide Dual Voltage; Protective heat shield. Even heat distribution for faster styling! Nonstick ceramic surface glides across hair! Static-free. Professional high heat... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly M.
HUTCHINSON
I don't use a curling iron often because my hair is very hard to curl. I pull it out every once in a while to try to create some curl. It probably works better on thinner hair. It just isn't as effective on my type of hair. I probably wouldn't recommend it to someone with hair like mine.
Kelly V.
Denver
This is a great basic curling iron. I’ve been using mine for many years without any issues. It’s much more affordable than higher end curlers, and performs just as well. I prefer a wand style, so I just unscrewed the clip component, and it meets my needs perfectly.
Erika G.
Massillon , OH
I use conair just because price is so affordable. I’ve had this curling iron for yeeeeeears! It doesn’t pull your hairs like some and does a wonderful job. I’m pretty sure I only paid about $10 for this bad boy at Walmart but don’t quote me!
Mo’Hagany A.
Are use this curling wand or whatever you want to call it and I can actually say it’s the best one I used yet I just got it like 2 months ago and it never disappoints me . I would like to buy the smaller wands but I can never find it at my local hair supplies
Adison A.
I have had this curling iron for so long and continue to keep going back to it. I use it with the clamp and sometimes without like a wand. This curling iron has lasted a long time and is one of my go-tos.
Kristine C.
Nashville , TN
I have a really long hair and this product is sooo goood to me! I use it so much and it curled right on!!! I got it as a present so dont really know where they got it but if it broke i would definitely buy it again!
Naomi B.
Morgan hill, CA
I like to use this curling iron because my hair looks pretty, and I do not need to go to a beauty salon. I do not use it very often, only on special occasions. I do recommend
MaryEileen Y.
Fullerton, CA
I am super cheap when it comes to my hair and I hate the thought of re-buying products and tools. This curling iron has lasted me for YEARS! It’s not as fancy as some of the more expensive brands but it gets the job done and doesn’t crap out on you!
Emily M.
I’ve had this curling iron for so long now, i have pretty fine and thin hair. it heats up quickly and works really well. honestly the only downside for me would be the colors hahaha i just feel like it looks so dated and old but that’s just a personal thing!
Destiny G.
Saint Paul , MN
This curling iron works pretty well for me! This was my first curling iron and I haven’t had the need to buy another. My hair type is wavy but very thick. I would advice to not use on the highest setting. I would repurchase again.