Toufayan Whole Wheat Pita Bread, 6 count

by Toufayan Bakeries

What's your favorite way to use pita bread?
Start your review of Toufayan Whole Wheat Pita Bread, 6 count!
Hani T.
Saint Petersburg
Toufayan Whole Wheat Pita Bread, 6 count uploaded by Hani T.
What is going on with Toufayan Pita breads?. They are delicious and have bought them for years but the pita bread size keeps getting smaller and smaller. They are not worth the price anymore. Like a lot of products nowadays they give you less for same price.
Jennifer R.
miami, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this pita. I don't really know how healthy this truly is. But I like to think it's a little bit better to eat this than regular bread for lunch. I buy the oats. The price is cheap. I place in my freezer at work. I buy this at any local supermarket. I top mostly with hummus or tomatoe slices and cheese.
Viktoriya B.
Candler, NC
Toufayan Whole Wheat Pita Bread, 6 count uploaded by Viktoriya B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have never tried this brand of pita bread before and I was truly surprised by the amazing taste.. glad it was on sale at our local store, so I had to go back and get more. If you haven’t tried this pita bread you need to go get some!!
Marieh T.
Gotha, FL
Toufayan Whole Wheat Pita Bread, 6 count uploaded by Marieh T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta el pan pita🤩 combina con todo! Es excelente acompañante sin levadura, y en fibras
Laura S.
Bryan, TX
1,590 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love having pitas for lunch or dinner. I’m trying to be a little bit more healthy on what I eat. This bread is great! It taste great. Not like a cardboard box like some might think. It taste like bread truly. I highly recommend this product!
Megan S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Toufayan Whole Wheat Pita Bread, 6 count uploaded by Megan S.
Purchased at: Walmart
4 whole wheat pitas these are very soft and easy to use. Good price and they taste great for sandwiches with less bread to a sandwich
Jazlyn B.
Phoenix, AZ
This pita bread is sooo good! I like to eat it with some hummus and it’s delicious!! Especially if the hummus is fresh
Michaela C.
I like the whole wheat version of Toufayan pita - it has a good texture and a better flavor than the white version.  Makes good sandwiches or dippers for hummus.  I can usually get these on sale at Publix a few times a year for about $1 a package, and they freeze well, so that's a good deal!
Vanessa M.
Pomona, CA
Looovvveee cooking chicken pitas with lettuce tomato and some sour cream and i love this brand!
Deanna L.
Perfect for dipping in my new organic beet hummus I got. I wish there was more because it's so good you just don't want you stop shoving it in.