Toufayan Whole Wheat Pita Bread, 6 count uploaded by Daniela M.

BY GENERIC #62 in Tortillas

Michaela C.
I like the whole wheat version of Toufayan pita - it has a good texture and a better flavor than the white version.  Makes good sandwiches or dippers for hummus.  I can usually get these on sale at Publix a few times a year for about $1 a package, and they freeze well, so that's a good deal!
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
I keep it's always in my house , it can be eat with any thing , it's fluffy , soft and fresh in taste
i like to make quick pizza and eat with soup or make sandwich. some time i like to buy oat pita too .

Laju p.
Love this stuff! can make soo many different sandwiches out of it. best thing is to warm them up with a little butter on the inside of the pocket. also helps to sprinkle a little water on the bread before warming it.
Brianna D.
Rhinebeck, NY
I love making sandwiches before school with these definitely a favorite,the only thing I find wrong is that sometimes it's hard to stuff them without ripping it
brittany k.
Franklin, IN
Pita bread is my favorite! It's so simple to make healthy pizzas and sandwiches. Grilled pita bread is the best I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Deanna L.
Perfect for dipping in my new organic beet hummus I got. I wish there was more because it's so good you just don't want you stop shoving it in.
nina b.
Looove this stuff! There are many ways you can use this bread. It's perfect for making pizza, a sandwich, or using it when you're grillin'
Jordan M.
Dubach, LA
This stuff is amazing!! We use this while on the Daniel Fast but we got so hooked that we just kept using it in the place of white bread.
Influenster M.
I love these whole wheat pita breads. I like to stuff them with tuna or just eat it on the side of a chicken caesar salad.
Tia T.
Jacksonville, FL
These are good I like to make sandwiches with puta bread and it tastes really good with hummus or other drippings stuff
Stephanie S.
What's your favorite way to use pita bread?
Hillary J.