BY TOUCHBACK

The newest technology for eyebrows, in Medium Brown. Easier, more precise application Long-lasting coverage for brows Covers stray grays Shades coordinate with TouchBack colors for the hair Patented formula Delivers the perfect amount of long-lasting color in four shades that coordinate with TouchBack colors for the hair: Dark Brown: for black/dark brown hair Medium Brown: for light/medium brown hair Blonde: for ash blonde/golden blonde hair Auburn: for light/dark auburn hair BrowMarker, Medium Brown see more...

Reyna S.
Oh my goodness, I love this product. I use the black to cover my grays in between my color session. It does not dry your hair out, fabulous investment.
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
Definitely not something to fill your eyebrows in with way too dark even when using a light hand. More for covering gray hairs or anything like that!
Bonnie S.
This brow marker was not my favorite. It made my eyebrows look extremely penciled in and ratchet. I would not recommend this product to others.
Sophie A.
How long does it last on your brows before beginning to wear off?