Touchably Full Conditioner

by John Frieda

Touchably Full Conditioner

Does third actually help with having your hair grow thicker or is it just a volumizing shampoo.
Does it make your hair greasy?
How much of this product do you use on your hair and what parts of your hair do you use it on? I don't use conditioner because it makes my hair oily. Does it make your hair oily too?
Start your review of Touchably Full Conditioner!
Product Highlights
It does the job, while leaving my hair smelling good. in reviews
I have thin hair and any extras to my hair weigh it down and it just didn't seem to help with any volume even after styling. in reviews
Ashburn, VA
I have fine, wavy, oily hair that is also frizzy. I tried this shampoo and conditioner duo as a test because I'm trying to save money and Lush products (what I usually use) are expensive. I've been trying to find a shampoo and conditioner where I won't have to wash my hair every 2 days and won't dry out my ends. After using this shampoo and conditioner, I can't tell a difference with volume and thickness, but I can go for nearly 3/4 days without washing and using dry shampoo. However, the ends of my hair feel extremely dry sometimes. Other than that, I like the product and will continue to use while testing different leave-in conditioners.
Touchably Full Conditioner uploaded by Pietra R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Honestly best shampoo and conditioner I have used and I have tried over 12 shampoos and conditioners in the past year and this one is the one that gives my hair the most volume and shine
Enola, PA
Didn’t work well with my hair. I have very thin, straight hair and it just dried it out.
Long Beach, NY
1,728 reviews
Touchably Full Conditioner uploaded by Lisa F.
I’m always looking for good hair products to create more volume and thickness for my hair. I have long thin hair that lacks body and most products weigh my hair down even if they’re made to create more volume. I picked up this conditioner along with the matching shampoo on sale at Rite Aide. Love the packaging and the smell is amazing! I can feel that my hair immediately after rinsing my hair feels thicker and stronger. Especially in the summer months the humidity can make my hair fall flat, and these products helps keep the volume without weighing it down. Definitely a keeper and I will continue to use it.
Touchably Full Conditioner uploaded by Carla V.
De verdad que este chama hace lo que dice si quieres un cabello con volumen usa esta linea john yo lo use y después que lo secaba se me veía mucho mas cabello por el volumen! Lastima que con el mucho uso le comenzó a caer mal a mi cabello, se me comenzo a poner muy reseco! Pero no todos los cabellos son iguale !!
STAFFORD SPGS, CT
Love love love!!! I color my hair a lot. I feel like this brand puts the moisture back in!
Who doesnt love for their hair to look fuller amd healthier?? I know I do ,and that's what you get when you get his products.I cant compare anything to his products because I havent found a better formula when it comes to adding volume to hair. My hair smells amazing after using this as well as looks so much healthier and my volume is out of this world. I highly recommend his products expecially this one.
Hudson, OH
This is my favorite conditioner for added volume. I have a lot of very fine, straight hair that tends to dry out and get static. This paired with the shampoo used about twice a week has made a big different in the volume of my hair. I like the smell and I don’t feel like I need to use a lot of this product to get results.
Derry, NH
2,002 reviews
I’m obsessed with this conditioner it makes my hair look and feel great and hydrated and it’s always on amazing sale like buy one get one half or even free
Port Huron, MI
Prefect for that volume stanterd people i highly recomend to anyone that looks for volume in there hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...