BY TOUCH ORGANIC

Organic Tea cube Oolong bag see more...

• Does anyone actually like the taste of this product? Also...1 Answers
Annie N.
If I could I would give it 10 stars. This is my all time favorite green tea and just brand in general. I love the taste and ever since I've purchased this type other types of teas are not the same. I would definitely recommend it. I bought mine at tjmaxx for about 5.99 or 6.99. It lasts a while. I drink mine everyday so the 100 pack is awesome. I also found it at big lots in a four pack of 100 so 400 tea bags for 12 and I had a coupon !
Myra H.
I have my Touch Organic tea in mango, given to me as a gift from my niece and nephew who know I love green tea. It's very light, but the flavor is nice, doesn't require any additional sweetener, and I appreciate that it's organic!
Melissa H.
This is my favorite green tea it has a nice tea flavor to it! I only need one tea bag to get the strong flavor instead of two which I usually need for other teas. It can be kind of bitter which is why you will need a sweetener like honey.
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
This doesn't need to look back for trans fat or anything because it already says ORGANIC. We should know that we are safer than safe!
Melissa P.
Whittier, CA
Sooo good in taste and all it actually relaxes me and I love it not expensive at all I recommend it
Savannah G.
West Palm Beach, FL
Green tea is my favorite ! I love this brand because it's organic and uses non-bleached tea bags !
Kayelyn p.
My favorite green tea it isn't too strong and it goes down smooth it's my go to green tea!!
Praphat K.
Lloydminster , Alberta
I love to have green tea after the meal.
Great brand and I like the organic kind.
Bre J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Does anyone actually like the taste of this product? Also do you see any benefits with this type of tea because I love green tea and I'm looking ft alternative green tea products?