BY TOUCH OF SILVER

• I would love to try this does it get your hair shiny and ...3 Answers
Meghan K.
Brooklyn, NY
Ok so here's the thing. I bought this shampoo because it came highly recommended for taking the brassiness out of bleached blonde hair, and I heard it was a good value for the price. Purple shampoo is EXPENSIVE, guys! I tried it and it delivered on the promise of making my bleached hair less of a yellow tone and bringing it back to that white-blond I like, BUT - and here's a big ol' but - it is REALLY messy. Because the formula is a really watery consistency, I feel like I get more in my bathtub than I get in my hair. As a shampoo, it doesn't really clean or lather very well, I would use it occasionally to curb the brassiness. For the price point, it's good, but I wouldn't purchase again. I would like to find a purple shampoo that produces more lather and really cleans deep, or one with a thicker formula.
Tiffany H.
Arnold, MO
It definitely is made for light hair. i wouldn't say it makes a shine... It does lighten and take the yellow away. i personally stick to sally's beauty shop brand and it works just as good.
Brianna S.
Chilton, WI
It's hard to find a product that does what it promises to do. Touch of silver lightens your color to make your hair look healthier. By making the hair healthier it brightens the hair instead of leaving it dual.
Callie K.
Ragland, AL
i've used so many silver shampoos for my hair. none of them work as well as this one, highly recommend this product to people who love the gray tint.
Bekka M.
Burleson
A very nice product for blonde or silver haired ladies looking to maintain a brass free color, slightly drying but not as bad as shimmer lights.
Ana E.
This is amazing for blonde or grey hair ♡♡ not for any dark haired girls :( makes colors vibrant and look freshly dyed
Kat E.
Hereford
When I had blonde hair I used this about twice a week to try and lighten it up. The shampoo is purple and quite liquid like which did concern me when first used it but it works great! It lathers up perfectly and only a small amount is needed to cover your whole head so the bottle really does last a while. The best part was it really did brighten my hair and I could tell even after the first wash. It also completely gets rid of all the brassy tones I had.
Meg C.
bradford.
THE BEST PURPLE SHAMPOO ON.THE.MARKET! I've used this shampoo for about 6 years now. I had white hair at one point and this helped remove all brassiness and copper tones. I'm not trying to get my silver hair back after dying it back from black and this is helping so much. Its removing all brass and leaving my hair looking blonde again. It's such good value for money and super cheap compared to others on the market. The violet smell is beautiful and lasts for ages
STAR G.
Gloucester
If I'm being totally honest I can't tel a difference when I use this and it has stained my shower curtain - it's white so that's entirely my fault, it doesn't seem to lather well in comparison to others and unless I lighten my hair even more I probably won't buy this again. My hair is blonde but not platinum however it does claim to work on my hair colour and I don't feel that it does, perhaps a more reliable review would be from someone with platinum hair so I'm giving this 3* you can see I have been using it but I don't like to waste and throw things out Touch of Silver Brightening Shampoo 150milliliter😹
Liv K.
Wrexham , Wrexham
Love this shampoo for my blonde hair! Gets rid of any brassy/yellow/ginger tones out of your hair! It’s super pigmented so I wouldn’t advise to leave it on for any longer than 5 mins if you’re hair is really light (because it will turn it purple)
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
I would love to try this does it get your hair shiny and put volume in it?