suggested searches

20%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I received Lacoste a Touch of Pink as a gift for my Birthday. I have had this fragrance before and I do really like the scent, it is fruity and citrusy all in one with notes of Orange and Vanilla, it certainly does have summer vibes to it although the scent doesn't seem to last long and I feel that you need to put it on a few hours later which is why I have given it only 4 stars. That being said it is an easy everyday perfume to wear and I would recommend it if you like a subtle fragrance and I really like the vibrant colours of the Bottle and Packaging.

Product reviewed: LACOSTE TOUCH OF PINK WOMEN 1.6 OZ EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY BOX by LACOSTE

Such an amazing smell! Makes me feel confident, beautiful from the inside out! Totally addicted and would love to buy more of this! Wold defrost recommend

This perfume is my absolute favourite! smells very sweet! but i always get the compliment of "you smell nice what have you got on" so i know it smells lush! and a smell you can not get enough of! love it! Highly recommend! wont leave home with out it! ♥️