[Touch in Sol]No Pore Blem Primer + Advanced Real Moisture Liquid Foundation 30milliliter no.23SET

BY TOUCH IN SOL

[How to use] Before applying foundation makeup, apply an adequate amount by dabbing on spots that you wish to cover regarding pores and uneven skin areas. see more...

genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I received the foundation in one of my Ipsy bags about 5 months ago. I’m still using the sample size! A little goes a long way. It provides full coverage without creasing. It blends in really well and goes on smoothly. It has SPF in it too, which is always a plus! One of my favorite Ipsy finds. Will be purchasing full size!
Amanda B.
Marysville, WA
I received the advanced real moisture liquid foundation in my Ipsy bag. I haven't tried the primer but I really want to. This review is for the foundation. I really really really like it and I'm sad that it's almost gone. I'll probably end up buying the primer and the foundation together next.
Amanda R.
Crosby, TX
It’s a good foundation but because of the limited shade range I had to knock one star off. It’s a good coverage and works nicely on my sensitive combo skin. Their dark shade is still too light for me. Maybe one day they will expand shade ranges.
Jackie S.
Wylie, TX
This primer blurs the crap out of your face. Makes it sooooo soft and no pores are visible. As for the foundation, BEST foundation for your skin, protects against the sun. Smells good, feeellllss amazing and with all that it looks flawless and doesn’t feel heavy. I’ve use Marc Jacobs, Chanel and Georgio Armani. All of those are inferior to this product in my experience and opinion. And I love full coverage and I have combination skin
chelsea h.
Can’t find the foundation on it’s own so I can only talk about the foundation. But I really loved this sample from my Birchbox. I have combo skin and it really was great with not drying my skin out but also not making it oily by the end of the day. Medium coverage which is ideal for me because I don’t like heavy makeup on my skin and the tone was just right.
Nicole B.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I got just the foundation, but it is seriously amazing. They only have two colors with is disappointing. It just so happens that shade 23 natural beige is nearly a perfect match. It looks beautiful on my combo skin even though it is a moisture formula with a dewy finish. It looks so natural on the skin. It also has SPF that does not break out my skin.
Samantha F.
Sallisaw
I first tried this brand because I received a sample in my Ipsy bag one month. I haven't used liquid foundation in many years. After trying this product, I've returned to using liquid foundation. It goes on smoothly & blends easily. It wears all day long. It does tend to settle into the fine lines of my face.
Katie H.
Wesson, MS
I love this set! I received a sample of the foundation in my Ipsy bag and instantly fell in love. I started looking online for places to buy a full size and found the primer and foundation set. I’ve been needing a good primer so I was excited to try it. I love the lightweight and flawless coverage!
Kenna S.
This foundation is my favorite. It smells great for a foundation. It lasts all day. It’s light. Its blendable. It is spf 30. It gives me just enough coverage without covering up all my freckles entirely. It’s the perfect foundation.
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
This primer is okay. It had so much hype I thought it would be amazing. But honestly, it’s comparable to the fenty pro filter primer, which isn’t bad but also isn’t special! The name’s cute and the packaging drew me to the product but it’s nothing special.